Wait, Did Kim Kardashian Just Accidentally Confirm Khloé and Kylie's Pregnancies?
- England star investigated over Bancroft headbutt
- Bali Volcano Shuts Down Flights, Sends Residents Scrambling to Safety
- Teenage fugitive sought in death of grandmother found buried in backyard
- Shots fired in Oxford Circus, central London
- Google secretly tracks people even after they've explicitly told it to stop
- Harrison Ford helps woman after auto crash
- Donald Trump Says He Should Have Left UCLA Players Jailed In China
- Gusty winds, rain showers, and thunderstorms develop for Saturday
- Here's why Katy Perry is 'banned indefinitely' from China
- Moody's India upgrade: Will continue reforms, says FM
- Rhode Island unemployment rate remains at 4.2 percent
- Al Franken apologizes for sexual misconduct, calls for investigation
- Lebanon's Hariri accepts invite to come to France - diplomat
- Three dead in California school shooting
- Delhi pollution: NGT slams govt, SC to hear plea over rising smog
November 27, 2017
Pakistan justifies Hafiz Saeed's release, U.S. warns of repercussions
In his first address after being released, Saeed blamed India and the United States for detention and he also raked up Kashmir. Saeed was placed under house arrest in Lahore, Pakistan, in January, in keeping with Pakistan's antiterrorism laws.
November 26, 2017
Picking a healthy Christmas tree
Now, 10 years later, there are fewer trees to harvest. "So yeah, we're having trouble filling the orders that we have", he said. The shortage of trees means sellers like Falco have to pay more and in return prices for customers also increase.
November 25, 2017
India expresses outrage over Hafiz Saeed's imminent release
The LeT chief had been produced before the review board by Pakistan's Punjab government on 21 November. Intelligence Bureau officials say that with Saeed walking free, the cadres would be motivated.
November 25, 2017
LA's pre-Thanksgiving heatwave breaks two records set in 1950
In Burbank (88 degrees), Camarillo (92 degrees) and Oxnard (91 degrees), records that had been set in 1950 were all shattered. Temperatures soared into the 90s across a large swath of Southern California in an autumn heat wave that peaked Wednesday.
November 23, 2017
Former coach Chip Kelly reportedly turns down interest from Nebraska
Florida met with Kelly on Sunday, according to the Associated Press , hours after UCLA announced it had fired head coach Jim Mora. After leaving Philly, Kelly spent one season as the 49ers coach but again wound up without a job after a compiling a 1-15 record.
November 22, 2017
Trump Breaks Silence on Roy Moore Allegations
White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders has said the administration's position is that all of Trump's accusers are lying . Look, he denies it", Trump said of Moore, CNN reports. "And by the way, he totally denies it".
November 21, 2017
'President' Rahul Gandhi: Congress' highest decision-making body passes resolution
Congress yesterday announced an election date for its top post in what is considered a mere formality for promoting Mr Gandhi, 47. The former Union minister, however, said his promotion would not lead to the party's old guard getting "thrown by the wayside".
November 20, 2017
Saudi, Bahrain Target Iran At Arab League Meeting
Iran-backed Hezbollah - which is dominant in Lebanon - is also a great enemy of Israel , with which it fought a war in 2006. A source close to Hariri said the Cairo meeting aimed to "continue the series of Arab and global consultations".
November 18, 2017
OnePlus 5 and 5T should, finally, get Android Oreo by next year
Unfortunately, the OnePlus 5T doesn't feature a microSD card slot, so in this case, what you see is what you get, storage-wise. The OnePlus 5T comes with a 3,300mAh battery , which supports the company's Dash Charge fast charging technology .
November 18, 2017
Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
Automotive News quoted Karl Brauer , executive publisher of Kelley Blue Book , as saying that "Elon's showmanship remains intact". As for jackknifing, Musk said it will be "impossible" thanks to the Semi's independent motors offering vehicle stability assist.