Starbucks posts disappointing sales figure, will sell Tazo
- Hundreds queue up in Sydney for Apple iPhone X launch
- Denver Broncos name Brock Osweiler as their starting quarterback
- Iowa reports first flu-related death of 2017-18 season
- Horizon Zero Dawn's Aloy Comes to Monster Hunter World in New Trailer
- CNN fact-checks White House briefing in real time
- North Korea Announces Five-Year Space Plan
- Sundar Pichai will 'drop everything' to fix Android's cheeseburger emoji
- Saints survive Bears scare, win fifth-straight
- Tropical Storm Watch for South Florida, Caribbean
- Cuban MLB Player Targets Japanese Opponent With Racist Slant Eye Gesture
- NVIDIA announces GTX 1070 Ti for $449
- Noted Malayalam Filmmaker IV Sasi Dies At 69 In Chennai
- Latest Harvey Weinstein Accuser Claims He Forced Oral Sex During Her Period
- Married Ewan McGregor Caught Kissing Fargo Co-Star Mary Elizabeth Winstead In London
- Damon, Clooney slam Weinstein
November 04, 2017
Blizzard Announces New Healer and Map for Overwatch, Premier Next Animated Short
For Overwatch players who have also played many of Blizzard's other games, the Blizzard World map is an absolute dream come true. In accordance with BlizzCon , Blizzard updated its official site with more information on the upcoming Overwatch hero .
November 03, 2017
Warrant issued for ousted Catalan leader
Before appearing in court today (November 2), the prosecution had requested that eight of the former regional government ministers were jailed.
November 02, 2017
Police scour for details leading up to Utah student slaying
The Deseret News reports that the university sent an alert at 9 pm to students and staff to take shelter and remain inside campus. After discovering the pickup truck he was driving was stolen, Utah police asked for a welfare check on the owner.
October 30, 2017
Houston Texans owner Bob McNair attempts to explain 'inmates' comment
However they decide to protest, the plan will be revealed Sunday, the source said . McNair, you need to do more than apologize", said Congressman Al Green.
October 28, 2017
Khloe Kardashian and Kylie Jenner Joke About Having "So Many Babies"
However, the writer clarifies two paragraphs later: "She reassures me she's joking after an uncomfortably long pause". At the time, Khloe was said to be three months pregnant after conceiving naturally.
October 28, 2017
Howe praises 'passionate' Conte ahead of Chelsea clash
A lack of firepower is a problem for Eddie Howe's side-they have managed just six goals in nine games, and only bottom side Crystal Palace have scored less.
October 27, 2017
Photographer Terry Richardson Dropped By Conde Nast Over Sexual Harassment Allegations
The piece also showed Richardson arm-in-arm with British Vogue editor Edward Enninful at NY fashion week last month. Adored by many stars, he has also been accused several times by models of sexual assault.
October 25, 2017
London's new £10 T-Charge launches today
Shaun Bailey, Conservative London Assembly member and menber of the Environment Committee, says NO. . Find out everything you need to know about the new T-Charge here.
October 23, 2017
Hardik Patel's close aides join BJP
" Rahul Gandhi would be coming to our rally on October 23, and I will join the Congress party", Alpesh told reporters here. The state will go to polls later this year.
October 23, 2017
'Missing' Pak journalist Zeenat Shahzadi recovered after 2 years
In March 2016, Zeenat Shahzadi's heart-broken brother Saddam also committed suicide at the abduction of her sister. Ansari is still waiting for the release of Hamid. "Zeenat had been an angel to me ever since she contacted me".