Shots fired in Oxford Circus, central London
- Jurgen Klopp: 'Mohamed Salah has nothing to prove to Chelsea'
- Google secretly tracks people even after they've explicitly told it to stop
- Harrison Ford helps woman after auto crash
- Now Sony Wants To Acquire 20th Century Fox
- Saudi, Bahrain Target Iran At Arab League Meeting
- Here's why Katy Perry is 'banned indefinitely' from China
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Rhode Island unemployment rate remains at 4.2 percent
- Al Franken apologizes for sexual misconduct, calls for investigation
- Gadot's ultimatum for Wonder Woman franchise
- Three dead in California school shooting
- Delhi pollution: NGT slams govt, SC to hear plea over rising smog
- Liam Miller, former Manchester United and Celtic midfielder, undergoing cancer treatment
- Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'
- Mooresville Veterans Day Parade
November 26, 2017
Picking a healthy Christmas tree
Now, 10 years later, there are fewer trees to harvest. "So yeah, we're having trouble filling the orders that we have", he said. The shortage of trees means sellers like Falco have to pay more and in return prices for customers also increase.
November 25, 2017
India expresses outrage over Hafiz Saeed's imminent release
The LeT chief had been produced before the review board by Pakistan's Punjab government on 21 November. Intelligence Bureau officials say that with Saeed walking free, the cadres would be motivated.
November 21, 2017
'President' Rahul Gandhi: Congress' highest decision-making body passes resolution
Congress yesterday announced an election date for its top post in what is considered a mere formality for promoting Mr Gandhi, 47. The former Union minister, however, said his promotion would not lead to the party's old guard getting "thrown by the wayside".
November 19, 2017
Moody's India upgrade: Will continue reforms, says FM
Stating that all these steps constitute major reforms and are directional, he said the rating upgrade therefore is "extremely encouraging".
November 17, 2017
Lebanon's Hariri accepts invite to come to France - diplomat
Security Council nations about the matter. "We need to have leaders who are free to express themselves", said Macron. Aoun said Saudi Arabia had committed a "hostile act against Lebanon", and that he had called the ambassadors of U.N.
November 15, 2017
Rasgulla belongs to West Bengal, not Odisha
The GI Registrar office also informed that if Odisha applies and there is sufficient evidence, it can get GI tag too. West Bengal's Education Minister Partha Chattetjee said, "Odisha unnecessarily raised a dispute over the issue".
November 15, 2017
Jeff Sessions: Not politically 'influenced' to review Clinton, Obama Russian uranium deal
Sessions has repeatedly come under fire for his statements regarding contact between the Trump campaign and Russian Federation . Conyers noted the DOJ's letter and asked, "Are you recused from investigations that involve Secretary Clinton?" Rep.
November 14, 2017
National Football League committee to discuss commissioner contract extension
This was an owner [Jones] who, earlier this year, voted in favor of authorizing the committee to do the deal with Roger. Goodell, [Ezekiel Elliott's suspension], the anthem".
November 13, 2017
Magnitude Earthquake Kills At Least 30, Injures More than 200 in Iran
The centre was reported by the USGS to be in the southeast of Iraq's Sulaymaniya province, close to the Iranian border. Iranian provinces in the northwestern, western and central areas of the country were also impacted.
November 13, 2017
At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
The panic-stricken passengers tried to rush to one side, but the inexperienced driver failed to control and the boat overturned. However, a few passengers wearing life jackets managed to swim ashore with the help of trained swimmers and local fishermen.