Samsung might be revealing the S9 and S9 Plus during CES 2018
- Radioactivity in Urals no nuclear accident - Russian Federation
- Hariri to visit Egypt, expected return to Lebanon on Wednesday
- 'President' Rahul Gandhi: Congress' highest decision-making body passes resolution
- Gusty winds, rain showers, and thunderstorms develop for Saturday
- Moody's India upgrade: Will continue reforms, says FM
- Al Franken apologizes for sexual misconduct, calls for investigation
- Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Tips: Big Match Preview
- Lebanon's Hariri accepts invite to come to France - diplomat
- Qualcomm will reportedly reject Broadcom's offer
- FDA approves pill with sensor to digitally track medication ingestion
- Rasgulla belongs to West Bengal, not Odisha
- National Football League committee to discuss commissioner contract extension
- At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
- China to celebrate Singles' Day with whopping shopping spree
- US Aircraft Carriers to Hold Drills off S.Korean Coast
November 24, 2017
Google secretly tracks people even after they've explicitly told it to stop
Maybe what we really need is a rethinking of how these terms of services are presented - less legalese and more plain English. A spokesman added: 'We never incorporated Cell ID into our network sync system, so that data was immediately discarded '.
November 23, 2017
Patel reservation agreed to, will support Congress, says Hardik
Solanki is alleged to have played spoil-sport to the pact between the two outfits. Later in the night, he informed that the rally has been cancelled.
November 22, 2017
Trump Breaks Silence on Roy Moore Allegations
White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders has said the administration's position is that all of Trump's accusers are lying . Look, he denies it", Trump said of Moore, CNN reports. "And by the way, he totally denies it".
November 21, 2017
Arab League foreign ministers slam Iran's hostile acts
The Arab ministers held its meeting at the request of Saudi Arabia to discuss "violations" committed by Iran in the region. Bahrain's foreign minister, Sheikh Khalid Bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, urged strong action by the Arab League against Iran .
November 20, 2017
Saudi, Bahrain Target Iran At Arab League Meeting
Iran-backed Hezbollah - which is dominant in Lebanon - is also a great enemy of Israel , with which it fought a war in 2006. A source close to Hariri said the Cairo meeting aimed to "continue the series of Arab and global consultations".
November 15, 2017
Three dead in California school shooting
Johnston said the child has been transported to the hospital, along with another child who was shot while riding in a truck. The violence began at a home and ended at Rancho Tehama Elementary School , where one student was shot.
November 14, 2017
Liam Miller, former Manchester United and Celtic midfielder, undergoing cancer treatment
While Stoke playmaker Charlie Adam added: "Thoughts are with Liam Miller and his family at this tough time.#staystrong". The former Welsh worldwide said: "My thoughts are with Liam Miller and his family this morning".
November 13, 2017
Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'
Asked if he could see himself being friends with Kim, Trump said: "That might be a odd thing to happen but it's a possibility". Addressing a press conference later, Trump declared his belief that it was possible for the two leaders to be "friends".
November 12, 2017
Mooresville Veterans Day Parade
The parade was followed by a brief ceremony in front of Mooresville town hall, lunch and a concert on the town hall lawn. Veterans Day is Saturday, and many in the Bay Area will be celebrating those who have served in the military.
November 10, 2017
Packers release Martellus Bennett, claim he failed to disclose medical condition
Bennett's production in the seven games he did play was modest: 24 catches for 233 yards and no touchdowns. ET on Thursday, identifying what's ailing him will be just as important as understanding his future plans.