Qualcomm will reportedly reject Broadcom's offer
- Three dead in California school shooting
- Magnitude Earthquake Kills At Least 30, Injures More than 200 in Iran
- Mooresville Veterans Day Parade
- China to celebrate Singles' Day with whopping shopping spree
- Three-Carrier Strike Force Exercise to Commence in Western Pacific
- US Aircraft Carriers to Hold Drills off S.Korean Coast
- Sears and Kmart will kick off their Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving
- United Kingdom minister apologizes for unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials
- 'StarCraft II' is Going Free-to-Play
- When Does Daylight Saving Time End? Why Do We Have It?
- Texans have signed 2 quarterbacks to replace Deshaun Watson
- Kushner cooperating with Mueller's Russian Federation probe
- Starbucks posts disappointing sales figure, will sell Tazo
- Twitter Users Express Concern After Employee Temporarily Removes President Trump's Account
- Warrant issued for ousted Catalan leader
November 15, 2017
Jeff Sessions: Not politically 'influenced' to review Clinton, Obama Russian uranium deal
Sessions has repeatedly come under fire for his statements regarding contact between the Trump campaign and Russian Federation . Conyers noted the DOJ's letter and asked, "Are you recused from investigations that involve Secretary Clinton?" Rep.
November 14, 2017
National Football League committee to discuss commissioner contract extension
This was an owner [Jones] who, earlier this year, voted in favor of authorizing the committee to do the deal with Roger. Goodell, [Ezekiel Elliott's suspension], the anthem".
November 13, 2017
At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
The panic-stricken passengers tried to rush to one side, but the inexperienced driver failed to control and the boat overturned. However, a few passengers wearing life jackets managed to swim ashore with the help of trained swimmers and local fishermen.
November 11, 2017
SC to hear today plea on 'bribes' being taken in judges' name
The names of the college's trustees B P Yadav and Palash Yadav is also there in the FIR lodged by the CBI. Luthra who was aggrieved by the rejection of his petition by the Delhi high court.
November 08, 2017
Facebook Messenger's money transfer tool is heading to the UK
According to Facebook , money will be transferred right away but may take few days to reflect in the account of the receiver. Facebook Messenger also lets you send payments through PayPal and introduced a group payment option earlier this year.
November 07, 2017
Nokia 5 3GB RAM version launched in India for Rs. 13499
Priced at Rs 13,899, the device has a capacitive touchscreen measuring 5.2-inch and with 720x1,280 pixels (282 ppi pixel density). On the front, there is an 8MP autofocus camera with f/2.0 aperture and an 84-degree wide-angle lens for better selfies.
November 07, 2017
Lamar Odom collapses at nightclub but rep says he is "doing well"
Smith, who joked that the retired basketball player "was on crack" when he got signed to the New York Knicks in 2014. A rep said he fainted due to dehydration, blaming an "intense workout earlier in the day" and heat inside the club.
November 07, 2017
Paul Ryan Says Congress Will Not Interfere With Robert Mueller's Russia Investigation
Special counsel investigators will be interviewing witnesses this week to get more information about Flynn's lobby work as well. Jeff Sessions "is going to have a lot of difficulty" in the weeks ahead due to his false statements to Congress .
November 05, 2017
NY police say they're building a rape case against Harvey Weinstein
In a statement his representative said: "Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr Weinstein". The Boardwalk Empire actress claimed Harvey Weinstein raped her twice in her own home back in October 2010.
November 03, 2017
Denver Broncos name Brock Osweiler as their starting quarterback
Osweiler was released when Kizer was named the starter on September 2 and signed with the Broncos later that day. Joseph said Lynch hasn't played enough football yet since returning from the injury to be ready to start.