Picking a healthy Christmas tree
- Texas trooper killed during traffic stop ID'd
- Jurgen Klopp: 'Mohamed Salah has nothing to prove to Chelsea'
- Samsung might be revealing the S9 and S9 Plus during CES 2018
- Google secretly tracks people even after they've explicitly told it to stop
- Radioactivity in Urals no nuclear accident - Russian Federation
- Patel reservation agreed to, will support Congress, says Hardik
- Donald Trump Says He Should Have Left UCLA Players Jailed In China
- Now Sony Wants To Acquire 20th Century Fox
- Moody's India upgrade: Will continue reforms, says FM
- Rhode Island unemployment rate remains at 4.2 percent
- Al Franken apologizes for sexual misconduct, calls for investigation
- Qualcomm will reportedly reject Broadcom's offer
- FDA approves pill with sensor to digitally track medication ingestion
- Magnitude Earthquake Kills At Least 30, Injures More than 200 in Iran
- At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
November 25, 2017
India expresses outrage over Hafiz Saeed's imminent release
The LeT chief had been produced before the review board by Pakistan's Punjab government on 21 November. Intelligence Bureau officials say that with Saeed walking free, the cadres would be motivated.
November 23, 2017
Former coach Chip Kelly reportedly turns down interest from Nebraska
Florida met with Kelly on Sunday, according to the Associated Press , hours after UCLA announced it had fired head coach Jim Mora. After leaving Philly, Kelly spent one season as the 49ers coach but again wound up without a job after a compiling a 1-15 record.
November 22, 2017
Trump Breaks Silence on Roy Moore Allegations
White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders has said the administration's position is that all of Trump's accusers are lying . Look, he denies it", Trump said of Moore, CNN reports. "And by the way, he totally denies it".
November 21, 2017
Arab League foreign ministers slam Iran's hostile acts
The Arab ministers held its meeting at the request of Saudi Arabia to discuss "violations" committed by Iran in the region. Bahrain's foreign minister, Sheikh Khalid Bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, urged strong action by the Arab League against Iran .
November 18, 2017
OnePlus 5 and 5T should, finally, get Android Oreo by next year
Unfortunately, the OnePlus 5T doesn't feature a microSD card slot, so in this case, what you see is what you get, storage-wise. The OnePlus 5T comes with a 3,300mAh battery , which supports the company's Dash Charge fast charging technology .
November 18, 2017
Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
Automotive News quoted Karl Brauer , executive publisher of Kelley Blue Book , as saying that "Elon's showmanship remains intact". As for jackknifing, Musk said it will be "impossible" thanks to the Semi's independent motors offering vehicle stability assist.
November 17, 2017
Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Tips: Big Match Preview
Tottenham fans have been discussing a "powershift" in the north of the London following last season's league standings. After finishing behind Arsenal for 22 straight years many believe that the tide has turned in North London supremacy.
November 17, 2017
Lebanon's Hariri accepts invite to come to France - diplomat
Security Council nations about the matter. "We need to have leaders who are free to express themselves", said Macron. Aoun said Saudi Arabia had committed a "hostile act against Lebanon", and that he had called the ambassadors of U.N.
November 14, 2017
Delhi pollution: NGT slams govt, SC to hear plea over rising smog
Speaking to Firstpost regarding the matter, AAP MLA Anil Bajpai said, "We can not compromise on the issue of women's safety". But, of course, AAP can't risk leaving women out of the exemptions' list - one untoward incident, and it would be doomed.
November 13, 2017
Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'
Asked if he could see himself being friends with Kim, Trump said: "That might be a odd thing to happen but it's a possibility". Addressing a press conference later, Trump declared his belief that it was possible for the two leaders to be "friends".