Lebanon's Hariri accepts invite to come to France - diplomat
- FDA approves pill with sensor to digitally track medication ingestion
- Magnitude Earthquake Kills At Least 30, Injures More than 200 in Iran
- Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'
- Mooresville Veterans Day Parade
- Three-Carrier Strike Force Exercise to Commence in Western Pacific
- SC to hear today plea on 'bribes' being taken in judges' name
- Fake WhatsApp brief for Android Dodges Google Play review Process
- Trump Campaign Adviser Gained 'Incredible Insights' During Moscow Trip
- Transgender candidate Danica Roem wins historic Virginia race
- United Kingdom minister apologizes for unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials
- Nokia 5 3GB RAM version launched in India for Rs. 13499
- When Does Daylight Saving Time End? Why Do We Have It?
- Texans have signed 2 quarterbacks to replace Deshaun Watson
- Kushner cooperating with Mueller's Russian Federation probe
- Warrant issued for ousted Catalan leader
November 16, 2017
Qualcomm will reportedly reject Broadcom's offer
Last week we reported that Broadcom was looking to purchase Qualcomm for $105 billion United States dollars . It's interesting to note that Qualcomm didn't just come out and say, "we're not for sale".
November 15, 2017
Rasgulla belongs to West Bengal, not Odisha
The GI Registrar office also informed that if Odisha applies and there is sufficient evidence, it can get GI tag too. West Bengal's Education Minister Partha Chattetjee said, "Odisha unnecessarily raised a dispute over the issue".
November 15, 2017
Jeff Sessions: Not politically 'influenced' to review Clinton, Obama Russian uranium deal
Sessions has repeatedly come under fire for his statements regarding contact between the Trump campaign and Russian Federation . Conyers noted the DOJ's letter and asked, "Are you recused from investigations that involve Secretary Clinton?" Rep.
November 14, 2017
National Football League committee to discuss commissioner contract extension
This was an owner [Jones] who, earlier this year, voted in favor of authorizing the committee to do the deal with Roger. Goodell, [Ezekiel Elliott's suspension], the anthem".
November 13, 2017
At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
The panic-stricken passengers tried to rush to one side, but the inexperienced driver failed to control and the boat overturned. However, a few passengers wearing life jackets managed to swim ashore with the help of trained swimmers and local fishermen.
November 12, 2017
China to celebrate Singles' Day with whopping shopping spree
They will do so by participating in the world's biggest shopping day, with last year's sales totalling $18.2 billion. It takes its name from the way the day is written numerically as 11/11.
November 06, 2017
New Book Claims Bushes Had Harsh Words For Trump
This is the first time that both former presidents have spoken out publicly to disavow President Trump. These statements were reportedly made before the election.
November 06, 2017
Battle for Azeroth Expansion Announced
Later today, Blizzard will hold a "what's next?" panel for World of Warcraft where more details are expected to be revealed. The new Horde sub races will include the Highmountain Tauren, the Nightborne Elves and the Zandalari Trolls.
November 05, 2017
NY police say they're building a rape case against Harvey Weinstein
In a statement his representative said: "Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr Weinstein". The Boardwalk Empire actress claimed Harvey Weinstein raped her twice in her own home back in October 2010.
November 04, 2017
Starbucks posts disappointing sales figure, will sell Tazo
Starbucks said same-store sales would have increased 3 percent without the impact of hurricanes Harvey and Irma. In addition to Tazo, Unilever owns beverage brands Lipton and Brisk, both of which make tea products.