Kris Jenner revealed baby costumes, hinting at the pregnancy daughters
- Former coach Chip Kelly reportedly turns down interest from Nebraska
- Radioactivity in Urals no nuclear accident - Russian Federation
- Patel reservation agreed to, will support Congress, says Hardik
- Trump Breaks Silence on Roy Moore Allegations
- Donald Trump Says He Should Have Left UCLA Players Jailed In China
- Now Sony Wants To Acquire 20th Century Fox
- Saudi, Bahrain Target Iran At Arab League Meeting
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Tips: Big Match Preview
- Lebanon's Hariri accepts invite to come to France - diplomat
- Gadot's ultimatum for Wonder Woman franchise
- Rasgulla belongs to West Bengal, not Odisha
- National Football League committee to discuss commissioner contract extension
- At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
- Three-Carrier Strike Force Exercise to Commence in Western Pacific
November 22, 2017
Hariri to visit Egypt, expected return to Lebanon on Wednesday
The Shiite militant group is a key member of Hariri's ruling coalition and Lebanon's single most dominant force. Aoun has called Hariri a Saudi hostage and refused to accept his resignation unless he returns to Lebanon.
November 21, 2017
'President' Rahul Gandhi: Congress' highest decision-making body passes resolution
Congress yesterday announced an election date for its top post in what is considered a mere formality for promoting Mr Gandhi, 47. The former Union minister, however, said his promotion would not lead to the party's old guard getting "thrown by the wayside".
November 19, 2017
Moody's India upgrade: Will continue reforms, says FM
Stating that all these steps constitute major reforms and are directional, he said the rating upgrade therefore is "extremely encouraging".
November 16, 2017
Qualcomm will reportedly reject Broadcom's offer
Last week we reported that Broadcom was looking to purchase Qualcomm for $105 billion United States dollars . It's interesting to note that Qualcomm didn't just come out and say, "we're not for sale".
November 14, 2017
Liam Miller, former Manchester United and Celtic midfielder, undergoing cancer treatment
While Stoke playmaker Charlie Adam added: "Thoughts are with Liam Miller and his family at this tough time.#staystrong". The former Welsh worldwide said: "My thoughts are with Liam Miller and his family this morning".
November 13, 2017
Magnitude Earthquake Kills At Least 30, Injures More than 200 in Iran
The centre was reported by the USGS to be in the southeast of Iraq's Sulaymaniya province, close to the Iranian border. Iranian provinces in the northwestern, western and central areas of the country were also impacted.
November 13, 2017
Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'
Asked if he could see himself being friends with Kim, Trump said: "That might be a odd thing to happen but it's a possibility". Addressing a press conference later, Trump declared his belief that it was possible for the two leaders to be "friends".
November 11, 2017
Hulu is Coming to the Nintendo Switch Today
It does, however, set a good precedent for other more-worldwide services such as Netflix to come to the console soon. Hulu subscribers who want to watch the service's programming can download Hulu from the Switch's built-in eShop.
November 10, 2017
Packers release Martellus Bennett, claim he failed to disclose medical condition
Bennett's production in the seven games he did play was modest: 24 catches for 233 yards and no touchdowns. ET on Thursday, identifying what's ailing him will be just as important as understanding his future plans.
November 10, 2017
Sears and Kmart will kick off their Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving
It's beginning some online deals Thursday and plans to offer most of its Black Friday deals online starting at 12:01 a.m. The company is also highlighting deals that will only be available at certain hours .