Jurgen Klopp: 'Mohamed Salah has nothing to prove to Chelsea'
- Samsung might be revealing the S9 and S9 Plus during CES 2018
- Kris Jenner revealed baby costumes, hinting at the pregnancy daughters
- Former coach Chip Kelly reportedly turns down interest from Nebraska
- Radioactivity in Urals no nuclear accident - Russian Federation
- Harrison Ford helps woman after auto crash
- Now Sony Wants To Acquire 20th Century Fox
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Al Franken apologizes for sexual misconduct, calls for investigation
- FDA approves pill with sensor to digitally track medication ingestion
- Three dead in California school shooting
- Rasgulla belongs to West Bengal, not Odisha
- Liam Miller, former Manchester United and Celtic midfielder, undergoing cancer treatment
- Magnitude Earthquake Kills At Least 30, Injures More than 200 in Iran
- Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'
- SC to hear today plea on 'bribes' being taken in judges' name
November 25, 2017
India expresses outrage over Hafiz Saeed's imminent release
The LeT chief had been produced before the review board by Pakistan's Punjab government on 21 November. Intelligence Bureau officials say that with Saeed walking free, the cadres would be motivated.
November 24, 2017
Florida Troopers To Step Up Highway Prescence For Thanksgiving Holiday
This year, troopers are stationed every 20 miles, compared to every 10 miles last year, because of a decrease in manpower. Mississippians traveling by air or on the road this holiday weekend should be prepared for congested road and airways.
November 24, 2017
Google secretly tracks people even after they've explicitly told it to stop
Maybe what we really need is a rethinking of how these terms of services are presented - less legalese and more plain English. A spokesman added: 'We never incorporated Cell ID into our network sync system, so that data was immediately discarded '.
November 21, 2017
Arab League foreign ministers slam Iran's hostile acts
The Arab ministers held its meeting at the request of Saudi Arabia to discuss "violations" committed by Iran in the region. Bahrain's foreign minister, Sheikh Khalid Bin Ahmed Al Khalifa, urged strong action by the Arab League against Iran .
November 20, 2017
Saudi, Bahrain Target Iran At Arab League Meeting
Iran-backed Hezbollah - which is dominant in Lebanon - is also a great enemy of Israel , with which it fought a war in 2006. A source close to Hariri said the Cairo meeting aimed to "continue the series of Arab and global consultations".
November 19, 2017
Gusty winds, rain showers, and thunderstorms develop for Saturday
Temperatures through next week are expected to hang in the low 50s during the day, with overnight lows around freezing. Temperatures will cool down to the mid to upper 40s tonight , so it will be much cooler from last night.
November 17, 2017
Lebanon's Hariri accepts invite to come to France - diplomat
Security Council nations about the matter. "We need to have leaders who are free to express themselves", said Macron. Aoun said Saudi Arabia had committed a "hostile act against Lebanon", and that he had called the ambassadors of U.N.
November 14, 2017
Delhi pollution: NGT slams govt, SC to hear plea over rising smog
Speaking to Firstpost regarding the matter, AAP MLA Anil Bajpai said, "We can not compromise on the issue of women's safety". But, of course, AAP can't risk leaving women out of the exemptions' list - one untoward incident, and it would be doomed.
November 12, 2017
Mooresville Veterans Day Parade
The parade was followed by a brief ceremony in front of Mooresville town hall, lunch and a concert on the town hall lawn. Veterans Day is Saturday, and many in the Bay Area will be celebrating those who have served in the military.
November 12, 2017
China to celebrate Singles' Day with whopping shopping spree
They will do so by participating in the world's biggest shopping day, with last year's sales totalling $18.2 billion. It takes its name from the way the day is written numerically as 11/11.