Hariri to visit Egypt, expected return to Lebanon on Wednesday
- Trump Breaks Silence on Roy Moore Allegations
- Saudi, Bahrain Target Iran At Arab League Meeting
- Here's why Katy Perry is 'banned indefinitely' from China
- Moody's India upgrade: Will continue reforms, says FM
- Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
- Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Tips: Big Match Preview
- Lebanon's Hariri accepts invite to come to France - diplomat
- Gadot's ultimatum for Wonder Woman franchise
- Liam Miller, former Manchester United and Celtic midfielder, undergoing cancer treatment
- Magnitude Earthquake Kills At Least 30, Injures More than 200 in Iran
- Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'
- SC to hear today plea on 'bribes' being taken in judges' name
- Fake WhatsApp brief for Android Dodges Google Play review Process
- Buxton, Dozier Awarded AL Gold Gloves
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Details Revealed with Nintendo Direct Video
November 21, 2017
'President' Rahul Gandhi: Congress' highest decision-making body passes resolution
Congress yesterday announced an election date for its top post in what is considered a mere formality for promoting Mr Gandhi, 47. The former Union minister, however, said his promotion would not lead to the party's old guard getting "thrown by the wayside".
November 20, 2017
Donald Trump Says He Should Have Left UCLA Players Jailed In China
LaVar Ball told ESPN that while he was pleased with how the situation in China was handled, he feels like it was overblown. In actual college basketball news, Ball, Hill and Riley have been indefinitely suspended from the team .
November 19, 2017
Gusty winds, rain showers, and thunderstorms develop for Saturday
Temperatures through next week are expected to hang in the low 50s during the day, with overnight lows around freezing. Temperatures will cool down to the mid to upper 40s tonight , so it will be much cooler from last night.
November 18, 2017
Rhode Island unemployment rate remains at 4.2 percent
Nationally, the unemployment rate dropped slightly to 3.9 percent in September from 4.1 percent the month prior. Professional and business services had shown the most growth this year, adding more than 4,000 jobs.
November 16, 2017
Qualcomm will reportedly reject Broadcom's offer
Last week we reported that Broadcom was looking to purchase Qualcomm for $105 billion United States dollars . It's interesting to note that Qualcomm didn't just come out and say, "we're not for sale".
November 14, 2017
National Football League committee to discuss commissioner contract extension
This was an owner [Jones] who, earlier this year, voted in favor of authorizing the committee to do the deal with Roger. Goodell, [Ezekiel Elliott's suspension], the anthem".
November 13, 2017
At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
The panic-stricken passengers tried to rush to one side, but the inexperienced driver failed to control and the boat overturned. However, a few passengers wearing life jackets managed to swim ashore with the help of trained swimmers and local fishermen.
November 12, 2017
Mooresville Veterans Day Parade
The parade was followed by a brief ceremony in front of Mooresville town hall, lunch and a concert on the town hall lawn. Veterans Day is Saturday, and many in the Bay Area will be celebrating those who have served in the military.
November 11, 2017
Hulu is Coming to the Nintendo Switch Today
It does, however, set a good precedent for other more-worldwide services such as Netflix to come to the console soon. Hulu subscribers who want to watch the service's programming can download Hulu from the Switch's built-in eShop.
November 10, 2017
Sears and Kmart will kick off their Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving
It's beginning some online deals Thursday and plans to offer most of its Black Friday deals online starting at 12:01 a.m. The company is also highlighting deals that will only be available at certain hours .