Gadot's ultimatum for Wonder Woman franchise
- FDA approves pill with sensor to digitally track medication ingestion
- Delhi pollution: NGT slams govt, SC to hear plea over rising smog
- Liam Miller, former Manchester United and Celtic midfielder, undergoing cancer treatment
- At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
- Three-Carrier Strike Force Exercise to Commence in Western Pacific
- Fake WhatsApp brief for Android Dodges Google Play review Process
- Hulu is Coming to the Nintendo Switch Today
- US Aircraft Carriers to Hold Drills off S.Korean Coast
- Transgender candidate Danica Roem wins historic Virginia race
- Lamar Odom collapses at nightclub but rep says he is "doing well"
- When Does Daylight Saving Time End? Why Do We Have It?
- Kushner cooperating with Mueller's Russian Federation probe
- MoU signed for Rs.6000 cr mega food processing zone in Telangana
- Blizzard Announces New Healer and Map for Overwatch, Premier Next Animated Short
- Hundreds queue up in Sydney for Apple iPhone X launch
November 16, 2017
Qualcomm will reportedly reject Broadcom's offer
Last week we reported that Broadcom was looking to purchase Qualcomm for $105 billion United States dollars . It's interesting to note that Qualcomm didn't just come out and say, "we're not for sale".
November 15, 2017
Rasgulla belongs to West Bengal, not Odisha
The GI Registrar office also informed that if Odisha applies and there is sufficient evidence, it can get GI tag too. West Bengal's Education Minister Partha Chattetjee said, "Odisha unnecessarily raised a dispute over the issue".
November 13, 2017
Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'
Asked if he could see himself being friends with Kim, Trump said: "That might be a odd thing to happen but it's a possibility". Addressing a press conference later, Trump declared his belief that it was possible for the two leaders to be "friends".
November 11, 2017
SC to hear today plea on 'bribes' being taken in judges' name
The names of the college's trustees B P Yadav and Palash Yadav is also there in the FIR lodged by the CBI. Luthra who was aggrieved by the rejection of his petition by the Delhi high court.
November 10, 2017
Sears and Kmart will kick off their Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving
It's beginning some online deals Thursday and plans to offer most of its Black Friday deals online starting at 12:01 a.m. The company is also highlighting deals that will only be available at certain hours .
November 08, 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Details Revealed with Nintendo Direct Video
There will also be free DLC as well, with a day one patch adding dual audio options for Japanese voiceovers and English subtitles. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 comes out on December 1 for the Nintendo Switch and is now available for pre-order.
November 08, 2017
Trump Actions on Protected Status Prompt Outcry from Latino Lawmakers, Advocates
TPS for Nicaraguans will end on January 5, 2019, and Hondurans have received a grace period until July 5 of next year. Instead, they're getting a six-month extension, with a decision at a later date.
November 07, 2017
Paul Ryan Says Congress Will Not Interfere With Robert Mueller's Russia Investigation
Special counsel investigators will be interviewing witnesses this week to get more information about Flynn's lobby work as well. Jeff Sessions "is going to have a lot of difficulty" in the weeks ahead due to his false statements to Congress .
November 06, 2017
Battle for Azeroth Expansion Announced
Later today, Blizzard will hold a "what's next?" panel for World of Warcraft where more details are expected to be revealed. The new Horde sub races will include the Highmountain Tauren, the Nightborne Elves and the Zandalari Trolls.
November 04, 2017
Starbucks posts disappointing sales figure, will sell Tazo
Starbucks said same-store sales would have increased 3 percent without the impact of hurricanes Harvey and Irma. In addition to Tazo, Unilever owns beverage brands Lipton and Brisk, both of which make tea products.