Florida Troopers To Step Up Highway Prescence For Thanksgiving Holiday
- Samsung might be revealing the S9 and S9 Plus during CES 2018
- Google secretly tracks people even after they've explicitly told it to stop
- Kris Jenner revealed baby costumes, hinting at the pregnancy daughters
- Arab League foreign ministers slam Iran's hostile acts
- OnePlus 5 and 5T should, finally, get Android Oreo by next year
- Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Tips: Big Match Preview
- Lebanon's Hariri accepts invite to come to France - diplomat
- Gadot's ultimatum for Wonder Woman franchise
- Jeff Sessions: Not politically 'influenced' to review Clinton, Obama Russian uranium deal
- Liam Miller, former Manchester United and Celtic midfielder, undergoing cancer treatment
- Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'
- China to celebrate Singles' Day with whopping shopping spree
- Three-Carrier Strike Force Exercise to Commence in Western Pacific
- Hulu is Coming to the Nintendo Switch Today
- Packers release Martellus Bennett, claim he failed to disclose medical condition
November 23, 2017
Radioactivity in Urals no nuclear accident - Russian Federation
He added: "The matter is closed as far as France is concerned". Mayak is now a reprocessing site for spent nuclear fuel. It is also used in certain medical treatments.
November 22, 2017
Nintendo's next mobile game, 'Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp' is out this week
Players will be rewarded for logging in daily like in other Animal Crossing games, but there will also be microtransactions. Host Animals at Your Campsite: "As you grow your friendships with different animals, they'll want to visit your campsite".
November 21, 2017
'President' Rahul Gandhi: Congress' highest decision-making body passes resolution
Congress yesterday announced an election date for its top post in what is considered a mere formality for promoting Mr Gandhi, 47. The former Union minister, however, said his promotion would not lead to the party's old guard getting "thrown by the wayside".
November 20, 2017
Saudi, Bahrain Target Iran At Arab League Meeting
Iran-backed Hezbollah - which is dominant in Lebanon - is also a great enemy of Israel , with which it fought a war in 2006. A source close to Hariri said the Cairo meeting aimed to "continue the series of Arab and global consultations".
November 19, 2017
Gusty winds, rain showers, and thunderstorms develop for Saturday
Temperatures through next week are expected to hang in the low 50s during the day, with overnight lows around freezing. Temperatures will cool down to the mid to upper 40s tonight , so it will be much cooler from last night.
November 18, 2017
Rhode Island unemployment rate remains at 4.2 percent
Nationally, the unemployment rate dropped slightly to 3.9 percent in September from 4.1 percent the month prior. Professional and business services had shown the most growth this year, adding more than 4,000 jobs.
November 14, 2017
Delhi pollution: NGT slams govt, SC to hear plea over rising smog
Speaking to Firstpost regarding the matter, AAP MLA Anil Bajpai said, "We can not compromise on the issue of women's safety". But, of course, AAP can't risk leaving women out of the exemptions' list - one untoward incident, and it would be doomed.
November 14, 2017
National Football League committee to discuss commissioner contract extension
This was an owner [Jones] who, earlier this year, voted in favor of authorizing the committee to do the deal with Roger. Goodell, [Ezekiel Elliott's suspension], the anthem".
November 11, 2017
SC to hear today plea on 'bribes' being taken in judges' name
The names of the college's trustees B P Yadav and Palash Yadav is also there in the FIR lodged by the CBI. Luthra who was aggrieved by the rejection of his petition by the Delhi high court.
November 11, 2017
Fake WhatsApp brief for Android Dodges Google Play review Process
Nevertheless, a downloadable APK file of the Files Go app is available through APK Mirror to reveal its features. Recently, Google has Launched Parental control App "Family Link" for Android without an invitation.