Arab League foreign ministers slam Iran's hostile acts
- Saudi, Bahrain Target Iran At Arab League Meeting
- Moody's India upgrade: Will continue reforms, says FM
- Rhode Island unemployment rate remains at 4.2 percent
- Qualcomm will reportedly reject Broadcom's offer
- Three dead in California school shooting
- Rasgulla belongs to West Bengal, not Odisha
- Delhi pollution: NGT slams govt, SC to hear plea over rising smog
- National Football League committee to discuss commissioner contract extension
- Magnitude Earthquake Kills At Least 30, Injures More than 200 in Iran
- Trump on North Korea crisis: I'd never call Kim 'short and fat'
- Three-Carrier Strike Force Exercise to Commence in Western Pacific
- Hulu is Coming to the Nintendo Switch Today
- Buxton, Dozier Awarded AL Gold Gloves
- Facebook Messenger's money transfer tool is heading to the UK
- Trump Actions on Protected Status Prompt Outcry from Latino Lawmakers, Advocates
November 21, 2017
'President' Rahul Gandhi: Congress' highest decision-making body passes resolution
Congress yesterday announced an election date for its top post in what is considered a mere formality for promoting Mr Gandhi, 47. The former Union minister, however, said his promotion would not lead to the party's old guard getting "thrown by the wayside".
November 20, 2017
Donald Trump Says He Should Have Left UCLA Players Jailed In China
LaVar Ball told ESPN that while he was pleased with how the situation in China was handled, he feels like it was overblown. In actual college basketball news, Ball, Hill and Riley have been indefinitely suspended from the team .
November 20, 2017
Now Sony Wants To Acquire 20th Century Fox
Selling the entertainment business would be a good deal for Fox, said MoffettNathanson analyst Michael Nathanson. Comcast is looking to grow even bigger with a potential acquisition of Fox Studios and cable networks.
November 18, 2017
OnePlus 5 and 5T should, finally, get Android Oreo by next year
Unfortunately, the OnePlus 5T doesn't feature a microSD card slot, so in this case, what you see is what you get, storage-wise. The OnePlus 5T comes with a 3,300mAh battery , which supports the company's Dash Charge fast charging technology .
November 18, 2017
Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
Automotive News quoted Karl Brauer , executive publisher of Kelley Blue Book , as saying that "Elon's showmanship remains intact". As for jackknifing, Musk said it will be "impossible" thanks to the Semi's independent motors offering vehicle stability assist.
November 16, 2017
FDA approves pill with sensor to digitally track medication ingestion
Here's how the system works: The ingestible sensor inside of the pill is activated by stomach fluids. Each pill is embedded with a sensor that sends a message to a patch that you will wear on your arm.
November 13, 2017
At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
The panic-stricken passengers tried to rush to one side, but the inexperienced driver failed to control and the boat overturned. However, a few passengers wearing life jackets managed to swim ashore with the help of trained swimmers and local fishermen.
November 12, 2017
China to celebrate Singles' Day with whopping shopping spree
They will do so by participating in the world's biggest shopping day, with last year's sales totalling $18.2 billion. It takes its name from the way the day is written numerically as 11/11.
November 10, 2017
Packers release Martellus Bennett, claim he failed to disclose medical condition
Bennett's production in the seven games he did play was modest: 24 catches for 233 yards and no touchdowns. ET on Thursday, identifying what's ailing him will be just as important as understanding his future plans.
November 08, 2017
United Kingdom minister apologizes for unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials
The Foreign Office, it said, was "clear that United Kingdom interests were not damaged or affected by the meetings on this visit". She was accompanied by Lord Polak, the honorary president of the Conservative Friends of Israel lobbying group.