Arab League foreign ministers slam Iran's hostile acts
- Now Sony Wants To Acquire 20th Century Fox
- Gusty winds, rain showers, and thunderstorms develop for Saturday
- Here's why Katy Perry is 'banned indefinitely' from China
- Rhode Island unemployment rate remains at 4.2 percent
- Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Tips: Big Match Preview
- Jeff Sessions: Not politically 'influenced' to review Clinton, Obama Russian uranium deal
- Mooresville Veterans Day Parade
- China to celebrate Singles' Day with whopping shopping spree
- Hulu is Coming to the Nintendo Switch Today
- US Aircraft Carriers to Hold Drills off S.Korean Coast
- Sears and Kmart will kick off their Black Friday sales on Thanksgiving
- Transgender candidate Danica Roem wins historic Virginia race
- United Kingdom minister apologizes for unauthorized meetings with Israeli officials
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Details Revealed with Nintendo Direct Video
- Nokia 5 3GB RAM version launched in India for Rs. 13499
November 20, 2017
Saudi, Bahrain Target Iran At Arab League Meeting
Iran-backed Hezbollah - which is dominant in Lebanon - is also a great enemy of Israel , with which it fought a war in 2006. A source close to Hariri said the Cairo meeting aimed to "continue the series of Arab and global consultations".
November 19, 2017
Moody's India upgrade: Will continue reforms, says FM
Stating that all these steps constitute major reforms and are directional, he said the rating upgrade therefore is "extremely encouraging".
November 18, 2017
Walmart plans to pilot test the new Tesla Semi
Automotive News quoted Karl Brauer , executive publisher of Kelley Blue Book , as saying that "Elon's showmanship remains intact". As for jackknifing, Musk said it will be "impossible" thanks to the Semi's independent motors offering vehicle stability assist.
November 17, 2017
Lebanon's Hariri accepts invite to come to France - diplomat
Security Council nations about the matter. "We need to have leaders who are free to express themselves", said Macron. Aoun said Saudi Arabia had committed a "hostile act against Lebanon", and that he had called the ambassadors of U.N.
November 16, 2017
FDA approves pill with sensor to digitally track medication ingestion
Here's how the system works: The ingestible sensor inside of the pill is activated by stomach fluids. Each pill is embedded with a sensor that sends a message to a patch that you will wear on your arm.
November 15, 2017
Rasgulla belongs to West Bengal, not Odisha
The GI Registrar office also informed that if Odisha applies and there is sufficient evidence, it can get GI tag too. West Bengal's Education Minister Partha Chattetjee said, "Odisha unnecessarily raised a dispute over the issue".
November 14, 2017
Delhi pollution: NGT slams govt, SC to hear plea over rising smog
Speaking to Firstpost regarding the matter, AAP MLA Anil Bajpai said, "We can not compromise on the issue of women's safety". But, of course, AAP can't risk leaving women out of the exemptions' list - one untoward incident, and it would be doomed.
November 13, 2017
At least 16 dead after boat capsizes in Andhra Pradesh
The panic-stricken passengers tried to rush to one side, but the inexperienced driver failed to control and the boat overturned. However, a few passengers wearing life jackets managed to swim ashore with the help of trained swimmers and local fishermen.
November 09, 2017
Trump Campaign Adviser Gained 'Incredible Insights' During Moscow Trip
Last week, he pleaded guilty to lying to the Federal Bureau of Investigation about contacts with Russians. Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities", Sessions said.
November 08, 2017
Trump Actions on Protected Status Prompt Outcry from Latino Lawmakers, Advocates
TPS for Nicaraguans will end on January 5, 2019, and Hondurans have received a grace period until July 5 of next year. Instead, they're getting a six-month extension, with a decision at a later date.