Snapchat Now Lets You Book Uber, Find Restaurants
- Everything You Missed In The Latest The Last Jedi Trailer
- Green Bay Packers Prevail Over Dallas Cowboys; Twitter Reacts
- Costa Rica Qualify For World Cup After Dramatic Last-Minute Equaliser V Honduras
- Sri Lanka dominate Pakistan in second Test
- Of us sanctions, additional restrictions are imposed to Bombardier
- U.S. shooter's girlfriend returns to United States from Philippines: Manila
- Yankees To Go With Gray And Sabathia In ALDS Games 1 & 2
- WWE SmackDown Ratings, Viewership (10/3/17): Numbers Back Down This Week
- U.S. orders 15 Cuban diplomats to leave; Canada stays the course
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL Leak Rundown Before Launch Event
- 5 injured, suspect nabbed in Canada terror attack
- Russell Westbrook signs 5-year extension with the Oklahoma City Thunder
- Another Massive Rockslide In Yosemite Closes Roadway
- Google Reportedly Developing Its Own Amazon Echo Show Competitor Codenamed 'Manhattan'
- 'US May Have to Shoot Down N. Korea ICBM Over Russia'
October 09, 2017
Saudi king in historic first visit to Russian Federation for talks with Putin
The agreement was announced on Thursday as Russian President Vladimir Putin hosted King Salman for talks at the Kremlin. Moscow has also headed to Saudi Arabia after China and Qatar to meet its investment needs.
October 08, 2017
England aren't a one-man show says Kane
England's wretched display somehow ended on an upbeat note when Kane stretched to convert Kyle Walker's cross in stoppage-time. Argentina need to win - and wait for other results - if they want to make it to Russian Federation next year.
October 06, 2017
'Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition' coming next year with new features
Game company Bandai Namco also announced that their next " Tekken " World Finals will be held outside of Japan for the first time. If they complete all four challenges every month then they will receive a special premium costume that's exclusive to this mode.
October 06, 2017
Saudi Arabia is flexible on oil cuts pact, all options open: Falih
Saudi Arabia , meanwhile, is leading the global coalition launching daily airstrikes against Houthi-held settlements in Yemen. Tass reported that Moscow is hoping Saudi Arabia investment in Russian Federation will surpass $1 billion after the visit.
October 05, 2017
IEA Boosts Renewable Energy Forecast, but Trump Tax Plan Might Hurt Industry
Solar capacity increased by 50% past year , with China accounting for nearly half of the global expansion. By 2022, renewables would account for 30 per cent of power generation, up from 24 per cent in 2016.
October 04, 2017
LA Rams' 3-1 start different than last year's 3-1 start
Rookie slot receiver Cooper Kupp has also had a big impact on the Rams , catching seven passes that each resulted in a first down. It's never a good day when the Cowboys lose, but it's especially painful when we had already gotten a little taste of victory.
October 03, 2017
Myanmar offers to 'take back' Rohingyas from Bangladesh
The status of Rohingya in Myanmar remains unsettled where they are denied citizenship and classified as illegal immigrants. No details of the repatriation process was provided. "But it (joint working group) will (be formed) very soon", said Ali.
October 03, 2017
Donald Trump to Puerto Rico After Slamming Mayor
I am mad as hell". "The great thing about democracy is that we get to elect who represents us every two or four years". Ms Cruz declined to engage in the tit-for-tat, instead calling for a united focus on the people who need help.
October 02, 2017
Iraqi Military Moves To Take Control Of Kurdish Borders After Independence Referendum
Turkey fears that the emergence of an independent Kurdish state on its border will stoke separatist feeling in its own Kurdish minority.
September 30, 2017
IPhone 8 and 8 Plus on sale now, should you buy them?
The Cupertino tech giant will market its new iPhones via online shopping platforms as well as brick and mortar stores. Meanwhile, the iPhone 8 Plus (64GB) is priced at Rs 73,000 and the iPhone 8 Plus (256GB) is priced at Rs 86,000.