National Party Loses Eminem Copyright Lawsuit
- 'Upset and Hurt': Fallen Soldier's Widow on Trump's Condolence Call
- London's new £10 T-Charge launches today
- Married Ewan McGregor Caught Kissing Fargo Co-Star Mary Elizabeth Winstead In London
- 'Missing' Pak journalist Zeenat Shahzadi recovered after 2 years
- Man arrested after four hurt in Munich stabbing attack
- Blac Chyna Files Revenge Lawsuit Against 'Predators' Rob, Kris, Kim & Sisters
- Google Chrome collaborates with ESET to halt risky malware
- Thank your lucky stars! The Orionid meteor shower peaks this weekend
- Bulls' Mirotic injured in fight with teammate
- Kate Middleton powers through extreme morning sickness to dance with Paddington Bear
- Porn publisher offers up to $10 million for dirt on Trump
- Google publishes unedited Pixel 2 photos and videos - check them out here
- Kate Beckinsale says Harvey Weinstein "couldn't remember" if he assaulted her
- Amazon is now going after teens
- The football world reacts to Lionel Messi's heroics
October 23, 2017
Rahul Gandhi may take over as Congress president on October 30
She added that the story was "factually wrong" and that it was an attempt to "please the I&B ministry and the Bots Janata Party". The Congress could finalise the election schedule to elevate Rahul Gandhi as the party president in the coming week.
October 22, 2017
Trump Launches 'Stand for the National Anthem' Petition
However, San Francisco 49ers owner Jed York has reportedly vowed to stand by players who continue to kneel. New Orleans players kneel during the American anthem. "That's what we're having with our players".
October 21, 2017
European Union leaders push back against Trump on Iran nuclear deal
Bernie Sanders (I-Vermont) said, "it would irreparably harm America's ability to negotiate future nonproliferation agreements". The White House fact sheet outlining Trump's new Iran policy accuses Iran of "unrelenting hostility to Israel".
October 21, 2017
Now the Congresswoman Is Accusing John Kelly of Racism
Trump had not in any way acknowledged their deaths, not in public, nor by contacting the families, until asked about it Monday. Forty-three service members have been killed since Trump became president in January, according to the Associated Press.
October 20, 2017
OR gets another one-year extension on Real ID Act
This is expected to be the final extension that the state will get, the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles says. Once the state is certified compliant, there will be no need for additional extension requests.
October 19, 2017
So, Instagram is all over Maisie Williams' tribute to Sophie Turner
Uploading a photograph showing off Sophie Turner's lovely pear-shaped engagement ring they opened up to us about their engagement. Jonas and Turner have been dating since November, after they were spotted acting cozy at a concert in the Netherlands.
October 17, 2017
Israel's Message to Russia Sent in Syria, Received in Tel Aviv
Within hours, a routine Israeli surveillance flight over Lebanon had turned into a bombing run 50 kilometers east of Damascus .
October 16, 2017
Hamas, Fatah sign deal on Palestinian reconciliation
It has fought three wars with Israel since 2008 and the blockaded Gaza Strip has seen deteriorating humanitarian conditions. Hamas has repeatedly refused to disarm and dismantle the 25,000-strong fighting force it controls in the Gaza Strip.
October 12, 2017
France vs Belarus UEFA World Cup Qualifying (2-0)
Goalkeeper Hugo Lloris had little to do until the 37th minute when he was called into action twice in a matter of seconds. It's a crucial match for the French, with a sure first place spot and World Cup berth clinched with the win.
October 11, 2017
Snapchat Now Lets You Book Uber, Find Restaurants
You can also request an Uber or Lyft ride, or reserve a table through OpenTable, Resy, or Bookatable right from Context Cards. Launching today is a new feature called "Context Cards", which will offer extra information on the Snaps that you look at.