London's new £10 T-Charge launches today
- Damon, Clooney slam Weinstein
- Shin Megami Tensei V announced for Nintendo Switch
- 'Missing' Pak journalist Zeenat Shahzadi recovered after 2 years
- Man arrested after four hurt in Munich stabbing attack
- European Union leaders push back against Trump on Iran nuclear deal
- So, Instagram is all over Maisie Williams' tribute to Sophie Turner
- Conway Responds to McCain: Trump Is 'Governing as a Center-Right President'
- Joel Embiid explodes at his 'f-king bulls-t' minute restriction
- Trump's Campaign Subpoenaed for All Sexual Assault Allegations
- Israel's Message to Russia Sent in Syria, Received in Tel Aviv
- Hamas, Fatah sign deal on Palestinian reconciliation
- Collins says she's not running for governor, will stay in Senate
- Kate Beckinsale says Harvey Weinstein "couldn't remember" if he assaulted her
- Defense Secretary Mattis Calls NBC Article on Nuclear Arsenal 'False' and 'Irresponsible'
- Everything You Missed In The Latest The Last Jedi Trailer
October 21, 2017
Now the Congresswoman Is Accusing John Kelly of Racism
Trump had not in any way acknowledged their deaths, not in public, nor by contacting the families, until asked about it Monday. Forty-three service members have been killed since Trump became president in January, according to the Associated Press.
October 20, 2017
Google Chrome collaborates with ESET to halt risky malware
ESET is best known for offering a range of antivirus and security suite solutions for home and business users. Chrome users have previously been able to use the standalone Chrome Cleanup Tool to remove harmful software.
October 20, 2017
Thank your lucky stars! The Orionid meteor shower peaks this weekend
The meteors will be visible anywhere across the sky from anywhere on Earth - provided you have cloudless skies overhead. The Orionids derive their name from there point of origin next to the Orion constellation, which ascends in the east.
October 19, 2017
Google to remove experimental calorie counter from Maps following user backlash
The feature was experimental during its time, and while it is possible to see the appeal, the feature wasn't received well by some users.
October 17, 2017
Kate Middleton powers through extreme morning sickness to dance with Paddington Bear
A Kensington Palace spokeswoman had said that Kate, 35, is "better but she's still suffering". The Duchess of Cambridge looked radiant as she stepped out today with Prince William .
October 16, 2017
Gunfight in India's Darjeeling kills police officer
The GJM had called the shutdown, which was lasted for over 100 days, demanding a separate state of Gorkhaland. They are are claiming that the GJM supremo had links with the Maoists and insurgent groups in the north-east.
October 15, 2017
(Download) Google Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Phone (APK)
Google has also included a very convenient add-on in the new app which is called the 'exposure auto focus lock' . However, developer Tommaso Berlose makes it accessible to other Android phones with Another Widget.
October 13, 2017
Israel to pull out of United Nations
The Trump administration has made the defense of Israel on the global stage a key tenet of its foreign policy . As of this year, the USA government owes the agency about $550 million, according to the State Department.
October 12, 2017
France vs Belarus UEFA World Cup Qualifying (2-0)
Goalkeeper Hugo Lloris had little to do until the 37th minute when he was called into action twice in a matter of seconds. It's a crucial match for the French, with a sure first place spot and World Cup berth clinched with the win.
October 12, 2017
The football world reacts to Lionel Messi's heroics
Ecuador had a solid run in this CONMEBOL region, now eighth with 20 points but its World Cup aspirations are already over. We ended up suffering to enter this World Cup and hopefully we will get it once and for all.