Latest Harvey Weinstein Accuser Claims He Forced Oral Sex During Her Period
- 'Upset and Hurt': Fallen Soldier's Widow on Trump's Condolence Call
- London's new £10 T-Charge launches today
- Damon, Clooney slam Weinstein
- 30-Plus Women Accuse Hollywood Writer of Sexual Harassment
- Man arrested after four hurt in Munich stabbing attack
- Now the Congresswoman Is Accusing John Kelly of Racism
- Google Chrome collaborates with ESET to halt risky malware
- Israel's Message to Russia Sent in Syria, Received in Tel Aviv
- Kate Middleton powers through extreme morning sickness to dance with Paddington Bear
- Collins says she's not running for governor, will stay in Senate
- Samsung CEO to resign despite record Q3 earnings
- Huge Hole Opens Up in Antarctica, and Scientists Aren't Sure Why
- Amazon is now going after teens
- Defense Secretary Mattis Calls NBC Article on Nuclear Arsenal 'False' and 'Irresponsible'
- The football world reacts to Lionel Messi's heroics
October 26, 2017
National Party Loses Eminem Copyright Lawsuit
The party used the song during its successful 2014 election campaign before pulling the advertisement off the air. It copied the essential elements that made Lose Yourselfa global hit.
October 24, 2017
Shin Megami Tensei V announced for Nintendo Switch
They've even released the first teaser for the game as part of a live-stream, and it looks a lot like in-game footage. Atlus has officially revealed the latest entry into the Shin Megami Tensei series via livestream.
October 23, 2017
Rahul Gandhi may take over as Congress president on October 30
She added that the story was "factually wrong" and that it was an attempt to "please the I&B ministry and the Bots Janata Party". The Congress could finalise the election schedule to elevate Rahul Gandhi as the party president in the coming week.
October 23, 2017
Hardik Patel's close aides join BJP
" Rahul Gandhi would be coming to our rally on October 23, and I will join the Congress party", Alpesh told reporters here. The state will go to polls later this year.
October 19, 2017
Google to remove experimental calorie counter from Maps following user backlash
The feature was experimental during its time, and while it is possible to see the appeal, the feature wasn't received well by some users.
October 18, 2017
Volvo's new 600bhp Polestar 1 hybrid has Tesla in its sights
The Swedes have installed the new Öhlins Continuously Controlled Electronic Suspension (CESi), a first for any production auto . Volvo says the auto should have a 90-mile range on electric power alone, but didn't give zero to 60 times or top speed.
October 16, 2017
Hamas, Fatah sign deal on Palestinian reconciliation
It has fought three wars with Israel since 2008 and the blockaded Gaza Strip has seen deteriorating humanitarian conditions. Hamas has repeatedly refused to disarm and dismantle the 25,000-strong fighting force it controls in the Gaza Strip.
October 15, 2017
(Download) Google Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Phone (APK)
Google has also included a very convenient add-on in the new app which is called the 'exposure auto focus lock' . However, developer Tommaso Berlose makes it accessible to other Android phones with Another Widget.
October 15, 2017
Google publishes unedited Pixel 2 photos and videos - check them out here
Talking about the camera samples, we are really impressed with the quality of both the still images and videos. The Pixel 2 XL will come for Rs. 73,000 and Rs. 82,000 for the 64GB/128GB models, respectively.
October 13, 2017
Kate Beckinsale says Harvey Weinstein "couldn't remember" if he assaulted her
After the episode, Maerov said, Harvey Weinstein refused to let the board review his personnel file directly. In another exposé published Tuesday in The New Yorker , three women alleged Weinstein had raped them.