IPhone 8 and 8 Plus on sale now, should you buy them?
- 5 tips for Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 beginners on Xbox One
- Facebook, Twitter execs asked to testify regarding fake news during election
- VW's diesel woes reach $30 billion after surprise US hit
- Pakistan vs Sri Lanka trophy unveiled at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium
- North korea: The body of Otto Warmbier does "no traces of torture"
- Oil lurks near $60 mark as Turkey threatens to blockade Iraqi Kurds
- Uber Signals It's Willing to Make Concessions to London
- IN coach prepares for Penn State, praises Saquon Barkley, Trace McSorley
- As Puerto Rico Begins Rebuilding After Maria, "They're Talking About Decades"
- TMZ: Kylie Jenner pregnant with Travis Scott's baby
- IOS 11 now available for download - everything you must know
- 'Veep' Sees Third Comedy Series Emmy Win in Penultimate Season
- Some 100 countries expected to sign treaty banning nuclear weapons
- Mumbai rains halt operations at airport, many flights affected
- Blue Cross warns GOP repeal bill 'undermines' pre-existing condition rules
September 30, 2017
Tigers Lose Again; Cubs Clinch Division; Sox Win in 10 Innings
Before the game, the Cubs players were relaxed despite missing a chance to clinch the division title the previous night. This stretch has been so good for the Cubs . "You don't want to get in front of a man and his nachos", he added.
September 29, 2017
President Trump to Dramatically Slash Number of Refugees Entering US
By that time, the USA had already resettled about 50,000 people, so the number of people resettled since then slowed to a trickle. Groups that partner with the United States government to resettle refugees were unhappy by the administration's announcement.
September 29, 2017
Trump says GOP has health care votes, but it doesn't
Vice President Mike Pence, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and White House economic adviser Gary Cohn also attended the meeting. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) is in the hospital, even though Cochran himself has reportedly clarified that "I'm not hospitalized".
September 28, 2017
Dreaded terrorist Najar was returning to Kashmir to revive Hizbul Mujahideen
Post release he worked at an electric shop for about 2 years and then re-joined militancy in 1995. Past year in 2016, 372 causalities were reported in Valley while the figure in 2015 was 197.
September 26, 2017
Abe: Pressure only option for North Korea
Abe is expected to announce the call for early elections to benefit from improved popularity and confusion among opposition parties.
September 25, 2017
Moeen Ali blasts England to victory over West Indies in third ODI
The Worcestershire all-rounder blazed his way to three figures off just 53 balls with eight sixes. While they won the first match, the second game was washed out.
September 24, 2017
No clear victor as New Zealand election ends in stalemate
Peters, who is of mixed Maori and Scottish descent, entered parliament in 1978 as a member of the National Party. At stake for both candidates was how to capitalize on New Zealand's growing economy.
September 23, 2017
Russians fucking hacked into states' voting systems in the 2016 race
Dean says the scan targeted the state's computer network generally, and not the election board network specifically. Department of Homeland Security has any evidence of a breach of the state's election systems, however.
September 22, 2017
Iraq SC orders suspension of Kurdistan referendum
Iran-backed Iraqi Shi'a militias have threatened to dislodge the Peshmerga from Kirkuk should the Kurds proceed with the vote. Bozdag said a final decision on Turkish action will be made at a National Security Council meeting Friday.
September 21, 2017
FLIPKART BIG BILLION SALE: Bajaj Finance offers no-cost EMI
Please note that all the offers have an upper limit and September 30th is the last day for enrolling for the Festive Pass. You can avail no-cost EMI offers on minimum purchase of ₹4,500 with zero down payment and no processing fees.