Dreaded terrorist Najar was returning to Kashmir to revive Hizbul Mujahideen
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry attend #InvictusGames
- Oil lurks near $60 mark as Turkey threatens to blockade Iraqi Kurds
- As Puerto Rico Begins Rebuilding After Maria, "They're Talking About Decades"
- Domestic Flights Grounded at Sydney Airport
- 2 police officers shot in incident on Elm Street in New Haven
- Uber call for sit-down after London strips operating license
- Moeen Ali blasts England to victory over West Indies in third ODI
- Spain Accuses 2 Catalan Independence Leaders of Sedition
- In first, USA establishes permanent military base in Israel
- FLIPKART BIG BILLION SALE: Bajaj Finance offers no-cost EMI
- Kenya Tightens Security Around Supreme Court Before Key Ruling
- Blue Cross warns GOP repeal bill 'undermines' pre-existing condition rules
- Under fire over Rohingya, Suu Kyi defends Myanmar actions
- Pelosi shouted out of press conference by Dreamers
- Air NZ cancels flights, says 2000 disrupted as oil pipeline shuts
September 28, 2017
DirecTV offering refunds on National Football League packages over anthem protests
The league responded with some teams standing with arms locked, while some teams stayed in the locker room during the anthem. The customer service rep he talked to said he had already received five calls to cancel on Tuesday alone, Alvarado said.
September 27, 2017
London underground station evacuated amid fire reports
Later, a post on London's Fire Brigade said: "We've dealt with a small explosion on a train at Tower Hill station". Reports from the incident state that a black bag caught fire after what appeared to be a low-intensity explosion.
September 26, 2017
Abe: Pressure only option for North Korea
Abe is expected to announce the call for early elections to benefit from improved popularity and confusion among opposition parties.
September 26, 2017
Why Hurricane Maria will Miss Florida
Officials say direct impacts from the storm includes tropicsl storm force winds and storm surge of 2-4 feet along the Outer Banks. I still expect wave heights and rip currents to present unsafe swimming conditions along the beaches.
September 24, 2017
Iran FIRES missile in defiance of Trump warning as WW3 tensions escalate
On Friday, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani vowed that Iran would boost its ballistic missile capabilities despite USA criticism. In the speech, Trump accused Iran of supporting terrorists and called Tehran a " corrupt dictatorship " and a "murderous regime".
September 22, 2017
Iraq SC orders suspension of Kurdistan referendum
Iran-backed Iraqi Shi'a militias have threatened to dislodge the Peshmerga from Kirkuk should the Kurds proceed with the vote. Bozdag said a final decision on Turkish action will be made at a National Security Council meeting Friday.
September 21, 2017
Some 100 countries expected to sign treaty banning nuclear weapons
Costa Rican President Luis Guillermo Solis said supporters of the treaty regretted the nuclear-armed nations' position. Scores of police were soon on the scene but did not appear to be intent on brining the protest to a quick end.
September 21, 2017
Mumbai rains halt operations at airport, many flights affected
Three weeks after rains returned to haunt Mumbai with the maximum city receiving between 40mm and 130mm of rainfall on Tuesday. The dabbawallas pride themselves on the "deliver on time" motto, irrespective of Mumbai's heat or heavy rains.
September 19, 2017
Ryanair to cancel up to 50 flights a day
It must be departing from an EU airport and operated by any airline OR arriving at an EU airport and operated by an EU airline. THE majority of standard travel insurance policies won't cover you for flight cancellations and other costs.
September 18, 2017
Leishman by five in BMW
It has been a season to forget for McIlroy, who is yet to register a win or a top-three finish on the PGA Tour . His round of 69 leaves him 15 off the lead - which is held by Marc Leishman - and in joint 50th place in IL .