Dreaded terrorist Najar was returning to Kashmir to revive Hizbul Mujahideen
- Uber Signals It's Willing to Make Concessions to London
- Domestic Flights Grounded at Sydney Airport
- 2 police officers shot in incident on Elm Street in New Haven
- Small Earthquake Rattles North Korea, and the World's Nerves
- Uber call for sit-down after London strips operating license
- Spain Accuses 2 Catalan Independence Leaders of Sedition
- USA hints at new military options on North Korea
- TMZ: Kylie Jenner pregnant with Travis Scott's baby
- FLIPKART BIG BILLION SALE: Bajaj Finance offers no-cost EMI
- Kenya Tightens Security Around Supreme Court Before Key Ruling
- Jackie Hoffman's "Feud" Emmy loss was an iconic mess
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Delighted To Leave Arsenal, Says Jurgen Klopp
- Under fire over Rohingya, Suu Kyi defends Myanmar actions
- WH Denies Claims It's Staying In Climate Deal
- Leishman by five in BMW
September 28, 2017
Interpol Approves Membership for Palestine
Israel tried to delay the vote , arguing that Palestine was not a state and therefore ineligible for membership. The Solomon Islands were also accepted as a new member Wednesday.
September 27, 2017
London underground station evacuated amid fire reports
Later, a post on London's Fire Brigade said: "We've dealt with a small explosion on a train at Tower Hill station". Reports from the incident state that a black bag caught fire after what appeared to be a low-intensity explosion.
September 26, 2017
Why Hurricane Maria will Miss Florida
Officials say direct impacts from the storm includes tropicsl storm force winds and storm surge of 2-4 feet along the Outer Banks. I still expect wave heights and rip currents to present unsafe swimming conditions along the beaches.
September 25, 2017
Moeen Ali blasts England to victory over West Indies in third ODI
The Worcestershire all-rounder blazed his way to three figures off just 53 balls with eight sixes. While they won the first match, the second game was washed out.
September 24, 2017
No clear victor as New Zealand election ends in stalemate
Peters, who is of mixed Maori and Scottish descent, entered parliament in 1978 as a member of the National Party. At stake for both candidates was how to capitalize on New Zealand's growing economy.
September 22, 2017
'Veep' Sees Third Comedy Series Emmy Win in Penultimate Season
Louis-Dreyfus won her sixth consecutive Emmy for playing Selina Meyer on HBO's Veep . She is also now one of two performers with the most overall Emmy awards .
September 21, 2017
Some 100 countries expected to sign treaty banning nuclear weapons
Costa Rican President Luis Guillermo Solis said supporters of the treaty regretted the nuclear-armed nations' position. Scores of police were soon on the scene but did not appear to be intent on brining the protest to a quick end.
September 21, 2017
In first, USA establishes permanent military base in Israel
European Command said Tuesday. "It is a presence as part of the joint effort of Israel and the United States to improve defence". Zvika Haimovich, commander of the Israeli Air Force's Aerial Defense Division, said in a statement.
September 19, 2017
Pelosi shouted out of press conference by Dreamers
Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) both disputed that any deal had been agreed to. Barbara Lee and Jared Huffman , both Democrats from California.
September 18, 2017
Four tourists have 'acid thrown in their faces' outside train station
In total, fourteen firefighters arrived on the scene at Marseille's main railway station, which is one of the busiest in France. Two American tourists have had acid thrown in their faces outside Marseille train station in France it has been reported .