Post Mittal's resignation, Ashwani Lohani appointed as new Railway Board chairman
- Boston rally draws thousands while Trump's Twitter draws confusion
- Space station makes stunning appearance during solar eclipse
- CCTV Footage of Sasikala Entering Jail Premises Made Public
- Exercise to Strengthen Efforts in Defense of South Korea, Mattis Says
- Moscow to Further Examine US Decision to Limit Issuing Visas to Russians
- Weather forecast cooperating for eclipse viewing
- Prosecutors: Men's Twisted Fantasies Led to Stabbing
- Sri Lanka vs India 1st ODI
- Germany urged to probe coup fugitive reports
- Cheika blames defensive inadequacies for New Zealand defeat
- Russia, China Warn US Against Military Conflict With North Korea
- Jacksonville Jaguars Open Up Quarterback Competition Following Bortles Struggles
- Donald Trump commends North Korea for backing down on Missile Attack
- Huawei sends out teaser invitations for the Mate 10 launch event
- Philippe Coutinho not included in Liverpool squad to face Hoffenheim
August 24, 2017
Bulls younger players reportedly 'can't stand' Dwyane Wade
If and when that happens, the Cavaliers will have competition for Wade's services with the Miami Heat , Wade's former team. LeBron, after all, is the de facto ball handler.
August 22, 2017
Gamescom 2017: Finally, EA Announces Cats And Dogs Expansion for 'Sims 4'
Cats and Dogs , this new expansion will allow players to adopt a cat or a dog to bring into their families. The expansion pack is slated to arrive on November 10 for PC and Mac.
August 21, 2017
3 in Preseason AP Poll
Starting the season ranked in the top 20 is familiar territory for the Georgia football team the past five years. The Crimson Tide was also named the nation's No. 1 team in the USA Today's Amway Coaches Poll released August 3.
August 20, 2017
Six Police Officers Shot, 1 Dead, in 3 US Cities
But as they approached, the suspect began shooting at the officers through the door, according to the sheriff's office. Orange County mayor Teresa Jacobs tweeted the deaths are a "heartbreaking loss of two of Kissimmee's finest officers".
August 20, 2017
Finland stabbings investigated as terrorist attack
Police have said it was likely the suspect acted alone, but added they were looking for "other possible perpetrators". The Interior Minister and national police commissioner also said they were travelling to the city.
August 19, 2017
Mo. senator posts, deletes comment about Trump assassination
If her fellow Democrats can't convince her to resign , then her colleagues in the Missouri legislature need to act to expel her. Chappelle-Nadal is ineligible to run for re-election because of term limits. "The senator should resign", Greitens said.
August 18, 2017
Sensex gives up gains, but stays positive for 3rd day
Coal India, one of the worst performing stocks this year, rebounded 4.2% to 247.05 rupees, helped by an attractive dividend yield. Federal Reserve's meeting minutes hinted at slowing pace for future interest rate hikes in the world's largest economy.
August 17, 2017
Iran threatens to abandon nuclear deal if provoked by the US
During the U.S. presidential election Mr Trump vowed to pull out of the pact, claiming that Iran had violated the agreement. She plans to visit the United Nations nuclear agency in Vienna next week.
August 17, 2017
Retail Sales Increased 0.6% in July, Up 4.2% YOY
Internet-driven purchases probably received a boost from the spike in online shopping tied to Amazon.com's Prime Day event. There were sales gains in other areas, including furniture stores, hardware stores and restaurants.
August 16, 2017
Big changes coming to Premier League transfer window
The move will be discussed at next month's shareholders' meeting, but is believed to have the backing of the majority of clubs. Albion agree with plans for the summer transfer window to close for Premier League clubs before the start of next season.