Trump announces Foxconn $10 billion investment in new Wisconsin plant
- The UK is banning sales of diesel and gas cars by 2040
- Crisis Action VR Brings Fast-Paced FPS to Oculus Rift & HTC Vive
- General Motors Company (NYSE:GM) Experiences Lighter than Average Trading Volume
- US Navy Ship Fires Warning Shots Near Iranian Ship
- Moto Z2 Force vs Moto Z2 Play: What's the difference?
- International Monetary Fund cuts its USA growth forecast, citing Trump's unfulfilled promises
- David de Gea to stay with Man United: Mourinho
- Illinois Reports First Case of West Nile Virus for 2017
- Intraday Movers: General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), CSX Corporation (NASDAQ:CSX)
- Berlin Pledges Support to German Firms Accused by Turkey of Backing Terrorism
- Derrick Rose in 'serious talks' to sign with Cavaliers
- Infamous 86-year-old jewel thief arrested once again
- Over Half Americans Think Democratic Party Stands for Nothing but Opposing Trump
- This Irish Mum Recreated Beyonce's Baby Photo And It's Hilarious
- Voting under way to elect new India president
July 25, 2017
Teen driver jailed after live streaming crash that killed her sister
Sanchez says she knows she is going to jail for life and apologizes for what she has done. "I love you rest in peace, sweetie". Pictured, Jacqueline Sanchez Estrada who was killed at the hands of her sister, Obdulia Sanchez during a fatal vehicle crash.
July 24, 2017
Police chief resigns amid uproar over killing of Australian
Noor, who was in the passenger seat, fired past Harrity through the open driver's side window, striking Damond in the abdomen. The officer who shot Castile, Jeronimo Yanez, was recently acquitted on charges of second-degree manslaughter.
July 23, 2017
Sean Spicer Grumbles The Melissa McCarthy 'SNL' Parody Of Him Was "Mean"
But there are some skits that I've seen on late-night television that I had to crack up at, so sometimes it can be amusing . The show regularly aired skits satirizing Spicer's habit of chewing gum and regularly arguing with reporters.
July 23, 2017
Cyanconnode Holdings PLC (LON:CYAN) Downgraded to "Hold" at Beaufort Securities
With 615,700 avg volume, 0 days are for RECKITT BENCKISER PL (OTCMKTS:RBGLY)'s short sellers to cover RBGLY's short positions. State Of Tennessee Treasury Department reported 94,709 shares or 0.04% of all its holdings. (NYSE:PFE).
July 22, 2017
Burundi relying on USA police to find missing robotics teenagers
They were only allowed to travel to Washington and enter the contest after a personal intervention from President Donald Trump. According to NPR, D.C. police said there's been "no indication of foul play" in this matter.
July 22, 2017
Kuwait Expels Iranian Diplomats Over 'Terror' Cell
Kuwait on Tuesday said 14 convicts were on the run while the newspaper, Al-Seyassah, has said they had fled to Iran by sea. The men were initially convicted by a lower court, but were later acquitted on appeals several months later and set free.
July 22, 2017
Panamagate: Pak Supreme Court concludes hearing against Nawaz Sharif
The prime minister directed that the facilities should be made at par with the major global airports in the world. The deed was executed in 2006, and the Calibri font was not commercially available till 2007.
July 21, 2017
China trade rifts resurface as the 2 sides begin meeting
An ongoing barrier between the China and America on a potential trade agreement continues without a deal being reached. United States also wanted China to put more pressure on North Korea over its nuclear and missile programme.
July 20, 2017
BJP attacks Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah for 'unilateral' decision on state flag
Strong states or provisioning to have state flags will not weaken the nation but in other way it will strengthen the nation. The issue of giving the northeastern state its own flag is nearly decided, sources told Hindustan Times in this 2016 report.
July 18, 2017
U.S. approves 15000 visas for temporary workers
During his campaign, President Donald Trump had promised to put American workers first and curtail migration rate to the country. The hospitality industry, along with fisheries and others sectors, have actively lobbied for more temporary foreign workers.