Illinois Reports First Case of West Nile Virus for 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Design FULLY Revealed In Leaked Renders
- Kuwait Expels Iranian Diplomats Over 'Terror' Cell
- DOJ busts dark web marketplaces AlphaBay and Hansa
- China trade rifts resurface as the 2 sides begin meeting
- Derrick Rose in 'serious talks' to sign with Cavaliers
- Infamous 86-year-old jewel thief arrested once again
- BJP attacks Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah for 'unilateral' decision on state flag
- Ginobili set for Spurs return
- Steady Stock: Dominion Diamond Corp (DDC)
- Governor Rauner On Education Bill
- Voting under way to elect new India president
- Skydiver Told Wife He Wasn't Going to Pull Cord
- Mass Effect Andromeda 10-Hour Trial Now Available on All Platforms
- Judiciary chair says he will ask Donald Trump Jr. to testify
- Silverstone Pulls the Plug on British Grand Prix in Row Over Money
July 22, 2017
Burundi relying on USA police to find missing robotics teenagers
They were only allowed to travel to Washington and enter the contest after a personal intervention from President Donald Trump. According to NPR, D.C. police said there's been "no indication of foul play" in this matter.
July 21, 2017
Berlin Pledges Support to German Firms Accused by Turkey of Backing Terrorism
Idil Eser, the state director of Amnesty International, and five other human rights campaigners were seized this week. The announcement marks a further deterioration of increasingly strained relations between the two countries.
July 20, 2017
Jane Austen is on the new £10 note but people aren't happy
The new notes will also contain raised dots to help the visually-impaired. Turner is also in the works and scheduled to be rolled out in 2020.
July 19, 2017
This Irish Mum Recreated Beyonce's Baby Photo And It's Hilarious
Meanwhile, the publication of the twins' birth certificate also clears up any confusion about Sir's unusual name. What's really interesting is the doctor who pulled off the delivery - none other than Dr.
July 18, 2017
U.S. approves 15000 visas for temporary workers
During his campaign, President Donald Trump had promised to put American workers first and curtail migration rate to the country. The hospitality industry, along with fisheries and others sectors, have actively lobbied for more temporary foreign workers.
July 17, 2017
Gujarat high court dismisses Essar Steel petition
Essar Steel owed lenders around Rs45,000 crore, of which Rs31,671 crore had become non-performing as of 31 March 2016. Each of these 12 accounts that have failed to repay loan to banks have an outstanding debt of Rs 5,000 crore.
July 15, 2017
The Unbroken Liu Xiaobo
But he said he wasn't optimistic that the ruling Chinese Communist Party would allow Liu Xia to take up Germany's invitation. Within days, Liu's wife, the artist and poet Liu Xia, was put under house arrest, despite not being convicted of any crime.
July 14, 2017
Sheldon Silver, Ex-NYS Assembly Speaker, Has Corruption Conviction Overturned
Silver was convicted in 2015 on federal corruption charges that he pocketed $4 million in exchange for political favors. The Supreme Court changed the law. "There's no question that the government presented evidence relating to Mr".
July 13, 2017
Facebook allows advertisers to place ads in Messenger home screen
It's worth noting that the betas Facebook performed in Thailand and Australia involved sending almost all Messenger users ads. With nearly 1.2 billion monthly active users, Facebook Messenger app is one of the largest of its kind on the planet.
July 12, 2017
Takata recalls another 2.7M airbags
Takata inflators can explode with too much force when exposed to prolonged airborne moisture and hot-and-cold temperature cycles. Over 42-million vehicles from more than a dozen automakers have been recalled due to defective Takata airbag inflators.