Thousands protest acquittal of officer who killed Philando Castile
- Portugal hoping Ronaldo can continue his good form in Russia
- Russia eases to 2-0 Confederations Cup win over New Zealand
- Relay For Life celebrates life
- Why Did US Crude Oil Prices Hit a 7-Month Low?
- Trump not planning to invoke executive privilege to block Comey testimony
- Nevada solar net metering bill signed into law
- MI health director charged with involuntary manslaughter in Flint water crisis
- Panama Switches Diplomatic Recognition From Taiwan to China
- Professor eats his pro-Brexit book after election stunner
- US Conducts First Strike Against Al-Shabaab Positions in Somalia - Pentagon
- Sweden beats France as Lloris gifts winner; Netherlands win
- Indian official says key rebel leader dies in Myanmar
- Apple 'HomePod' speaker to take on Amazon, Google
- Israel pushes ahead with plans for 3000 settlement homes
- Hamilton: Ferrari is favouring Vettel
June 18, 2017
Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
However, a weak pulse could be a sign of heat exhaustion, while a "rapid, strong pulse" is a sign of heat stroke. Valley high temperatures could soar to 105 to 110 degrees over the weekend and through Tuesday.
June 18, 2017
200+ mayors, 10 governors counter Trump's exit from Paris Agreement
Haley defended Trump's decision saying business could not be run under the kind of regulations imposed by the Paris Climate deal. As other leaders around the world vowed to confront climate change without the United States, Mr.
June 17, 2017
Presidential Poll: BJP May Announce Candidate June 23
The process of filing nominations for the presidential poll began today with six persons filing papers for the July 17 election . Padmarajan from Salem in Tamil Nadu, who has earned the moniker of "Election King" by contesting more than 150 elections.
June 16, 2017
44% of India's aged treated badly in public
Between March 2013 and December 2016, the state government's Elder Abuse Hotline received more than 5500 calls. The free screening will take place at 1:30 p.m. on June 20 and is open to the public.
June 16, 2017
Pakistan outclass England to reach final of ICC Champions Trophy 2017
England faltered from 128 for two to lose their last eight wickets for just 83 runs in under 23 overs on a low, slow surface. Their "policy of proscribed aggression - the that's-just-the-way-I-play dictum - looked confusedly single-gear in Cardiff ".
June 14, 2017
E3 2017 - Metroid: Samus Returns coming to Nintendo 3DS
If music isn't one's beat, then the pair of Samus Returns amiibo should make for nice bonuses to grab alongside the game as well. Similarly, she has appeared in other games like Super Smash Bros . and the Super Mario RPG because of her enormous popularity.
June 13, 2017
Modi to visit US; talks with Trump on 26th
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit the United States later this month to meet President Donald Trump for the first time. He said the two leaders will discuss ways to strengthen ties between the two countries and "advancing common priorities".
June 12, 2017
British PM Theresa May's top aides resign after election fiasco
In a statement yesterday morning the Labour leader urged Ms May to resign so he could form a minority government. They wanted the campaign to focus on May and a clear message that only she could be trusted.
June 11, 2017
Apple's latest iOS update will render older iPhones, iPads obsolete
Apple argues that this will let it get more out of its devices and software which, in the long term, will benefit all users. And you can drag and drop items - photos, hyperlinks, whatever - between apps, just like on a "proper" laptop.
June 09, 2017
New Orleans Thursday weather: Gloriously sunny with blue skies
Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 miles per hour increasing to 15 to 20 miles per hour in the afternoon. Thursday night , it will be mostly clear with a low of 62, according to the weather service.