Sweden beats France as Lloris gifts winner; Netherlands win
- Tune in to WBNG for President Trump's 2:45 pm
- Indian official says key rebel leader dies in Myanmar
- England Cruise to 2017 ICC Champions Trophy Win over New Zealand
- Apple introduces smart compact music speaker
- Moderate alcohol consumption has adverse effect on brain function
- Eight killed, thousands displaced as storm lashes South Africa's Cape
- Sony Officially Halts PS3 Production In Japan
- Babies Should Get Their Own Room At 6 Months Old
- London mayor: 'You do not commit these disgusting acts in my name'
- Trump, Abbas say peace deal with Israel is possible
- False! Trump Claims Paris Deal Would Only Make 'Tiny' Difference
- Big names in music join Ariana Grande at benefit concert in Manchester
- Hung parliament: How markets are reacting to tightening polls
- Issues Discussed by Putin and Foreign Businessmen at SPIEF Revealed
- Stocks back at record highs after better job data
June 10, 2017
Apple 'HomePod' speaker to take on Amazon, Google
Daryanani said Apple may also announce an iPad Pro with a faster processor in an attempt to revive its long-slumping tablet sales. It will block videos that start playing automatically, for instance, and can also prevent ads from following and profiling users.
June 09, 2017
New Orleans Thursday weather: Gloriously sunny with blue skies
Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 miles per hour increasing to 15 to 20 miles per hour in the afternoon. Thursday night , it will be mostly clear with a low of 62, according to the weather service.
June 09, 2017
Julian Edelman, New England Patriots agree to multi-year contract extension
Patriots and WR Julian Edelman are moving toward a contract extension that should be completed in the next day or so, sources say. A seventh-round pick by New England in 2009, Edelman has played his entire National Football League career with the Patriots.
June 09, 2017
Sooner surprise: Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops retires at 56
He retires as the winningest coach in program history and one of the best to ever walk into Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. The 56-year-old Stoops says the time is right to step down, but adds his health had nothing to do with his decision.
June 08, 2017
British police name third London Bridge attacker as Youssef Zaghba
Yet, while confirming that Zaghba was one of the killers, Scotland Yard stated: "He was not a police or MI5 subject of interest ". Italian authorities said Zaghba was stopped at the Bologna airport in March 2016 and questioned , but never charged with a crime.
June 07, 2017
Eighth London bridge victim 'may have been thrown into the Thames'
Police searching for a man believed to have been killed in the London terror attack have recovered a body from the River Thames. Xavier Thomas, 45, was last seen with his girlfriend, Christine Delcros, on the bridge on Saturday night when the attack began.
June 07, 2017
Trump's hotel company moves into his political territory, beginning with Mississippi
Chawla said his company will renovate existing hotels and each renovation will cost up to $1.5 million. He added that the company had planned a hotel expansion for about two years before Trump's 2016 bid.
June 06, 2017
Kellyanne Conway's husband weighs in on Trump
Spicer has tried to dismiss conversation about Trump's tweets in the past by simply saying, Trump's tweet "speaks for itself".
June 05, 2017
Lewis Hamilton says Sebastian Vettel is Ferrari's number one
The Mercedes driver believes that deficit is going to be even harder to overhaul if Ferrari is favouring Vettel . Hamilton know he can not afford another low scoring weekend given Vettel's pace and consistency.
June 03, 2017
US job market looks solid 8 years after recession ended
The bureau's more expansive unemployment rate, the U-6, came in at 8.4 percent, compared with 8.6 percent in April. The unemployment rate dropped to a 16-year low in May, even though job creation fell short of expectations.