Relay For Life celebrates life
- Presidential Poll: BJP May Announce Candidate June 23
- Analysts Warn: Much Deeper OPEC Cuts Are Needed
- MI health director charged with involuntary manslaughter in Flint water crisis
- Gene Simmons Filed a Legal Application to Trademark the Devil's Horns Gesture
- Modi to visit US; talks with Trump on 26th
- Panama Switches Diplomatic Recognition From Taiwan to China
- Democratic Unionists in Northern Ireland become election key
- Sweden beats France as Lloris gifts winner; Netherlands win
- Apple's latest iOS update will render older iPhones, iPads obsolete
- Tune in to WBNG for President Trump's 2:45 pm
- Smarter Siri and More Updates Arriving with iOS 11
- Israel pushes ahead with plans for 3000 settlement homes
- Julian Edelman, New England Patriots agree to multi-year contract extension
- Van Dijk keen on Anfield move
- Moderate alcohol consumption has adverse effect on brain function
June 18, 2017
Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
However, a weak pulse could be a sign of heat exhaustion, while a "rapid, strong pulse" is a sign of heat stroke. Valley high temperatures could soar to 105 to 110 degrees over the weekend and through Tuesday.
June 16, 2017
The Congressional baseball game is a long-running, bipartisan tradition
US Senator Jeff Flake used his belt as a makeshift tourniquet to stop the staffer's bleeding, Williams said. - Rep. Alexandria police say five people were taken to area hospitals, including the gunman who opened fire.
June 15, 2017
Verizon Takes Over Yahoo To Complete $4.5 Billion Deal
We say appropriately because Oaths involve rather a lot of swearing, which is exactly what Yahoo has been for the last decade. The new company aims at building future of brands, using trusted content, powerful technology, and differentiated data.
June 15, 2017
American Otto Warmbier, prisoner of North Korea, released after 17 months
The three include Kim Dong-chul, a 63-year-old former Fairfax man who was arrested in October 2015, a few months before Warmbier . U.S. college student Otto Warmbier was flown from North Korea to Cincinnati, Ohio on Tuesday, and quickly brought to a hospital.
June 15, 2017
Fox News Dropping 'Fair & Balanced' Slogan
Ailes cared so much for the slogan that he would hold seminars to discuss the "Fair & Balanced" tagline with staff members. No longer tagged as "Fair & Balanced". "I don't think it is necessarily of one view", Murdoch said .
June 14, 2017
Schumer joins bipartisan push to block part of Trump's Saudi arms deal
Franken, a co-sponsor of the resolution, cited Saudi Arabia's war in Yemen, which he called "a tragedy that we can not continue to support".
June 13, 2017
Professor eats his pro-Brexit book after election stunner
Aberavon MP Stephen Kinnock said he would be "honoured" to take a front bench job if it was offered to him. "I think it's pretty clear who won this election", he said at Labour's headquarters in central London .
June 12, 2017
British PM Theresa May's top aides resign after election fiasco
In a statement yesterday morning the Labour leader urged Ms May to resign so he could form a minority government. They wanted the campaign to focus on May and a clear message that only she could be trusted.
June 10, 2017
Apple 'HomePod' speaker to take on Amazon, Google
Daryanani said Apple may also announce an iPad Pro with a faster processor in an attempt to revive its long-slumping tablet sales. It will block videos that start playing automatically, for instance, and can also prevent ads from following and profiling users.
June 08, 2017
Apple introduces smart compact music speaker
The free software update for mobile devices, iOS 11 , is expected in September, when Apple typically releases new iPhones. Siri-powered speaker: An Internet-connected speaker called HomePod is coming in December for about $350.