Professor eats his pro-Brexit book after election stunner
- British PM Theresa May's top aides resign after election fiasco
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Uber CEO may step aside
- Sweden beats France as Lloris gifts winner; Netherlands win
- Indian official says key rebel leader dies in Myanmar
- Smarter Siri and More Updates Arriving with iOS 11
- New Orleans Thursday weather: Gloriously sunny with blue skies
- Sooner surprise: Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops retires at 56
- Eight killed, thousands displaced as storm lashes South Africa's Cape
- Trump's hotel company moves into his political territory, beginning with Mississippi
- London mayor: 'You do not commit these disgusting acts in my name'
- Kellyanne Conway's husband weighs in on Trump
- French Open set for new women's champ
- Saudi Arabia king: Trump's visit a 'turning point'
- Big names in music join Ariana Grande at benefit concert in Manchester
- Van drives into crowd of pedestrians on London Bridge; injuries reported
June 12, 2017
US Conducts First Strike Against Al-Shabaab Positions in Somalia - Pentagon
The US attack was carried out by at least one armed Reaper drone flying from a base in Djibouti, a US official said. This will ultimately disrupt the enemy's ability to conduct new attacks within Somalia, " Farmajo is quoted.
June 11, 2017
Apple's latest iOS update will render older iPhones, iPads obsolete
Apple argues that this will let it get more out of its devices and software which, in the long term, will benefit all users. And you can drag and drop items - photos, hyperlinks, whatever - between apps, just like on a "proper" laptop.
June 10, 2017
Apple 'HomePod' speaker to take on Amazon, Google
Daryanani said Apple may also announce an iPad Pro with a faster processor in an attempt to revive its long-slumping tablet sales. It will block videos that start playing automatically, for instance, and can also prevent ads from following and profiling users.
June 09, 2017
England Cruise to 2017 ICC Champions Trophy Win over New Zealand
The hosts had Liam Plunkett to thank for his 4/55 in 9.3 overs while Jake Ball and Adil Rashid picked up two wickets each. Skipper Kane Williamson led his side from the front against the trans-Tasmanian rivals with a ninth ODI hundred.
June 08, 2017
British police name third London Bridge attacker as Youssef Zaghba
Yet, while confirming that Zaghba was one of the killers, Scotland Yard stated: "He was not a police or MI5 subject of interest ". Italian authorities said Zaghba was stopped at the Bologna airport in March 2016 and questioned , but never charged with a crime.
June 08, 2017
Beijing lashes out over Pentagon report on Chinese military
The South Asian country is already a major destination for Chinese arms, the report said. And countries including Pakistan and Afghanistan welcome it as a path out of poverty.
June 07, 2017
Babies Should Get Their Own Room At 6 Months Old
Now, a recent study led by Ian Paul chose to analyze the best sleeping conditions for babies aged four months to nine months old. Babies who shared rooms with parents at 4 and 9 months also had four times the odds of migrating to their parents' beds.
June 07, 2017
Morgan lauds 'outstanding' attack as England seal semi spot
The Kiwis play Bangladesh in their final group game with all three sides still able to join England in the knockout stages. Buttler's knock had two each of boundaries and sixes as England posted 310 runs before they were dismissed in 49.3 overs.
June 04, 2017
Hung parliament: How markets are reacting to tightening polls
A hung parliament occurs when no party has won enough seats in a general election to have a majority in the House of Commons. The Independent cites a finding by Panelbase published yesterday that the Tory poll lead is still at 15 points.
June 04, 2017
Jason Dufner, David Lingmerth share Memorial lead
Matt Kuchar , who won the Memorial four years ago, ran off three straight birdies on the back nine and shot a 67. Dufner hit every green in regulation until his 7-iron to the 18th came up short and into the bunker.