Portugal hoping Ronaldo can continue his good form in Russia
- Srikanth downs World No 1, enters final
- Russia eases to 2-0 Confederations Cup win over New Zealand
- Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
- Unruly behaviour won't be accepted: Aviation Minister
- Presidential Poll: BJP May Announce Candidate June 23
- 44% of India's aged treated badly in public
- Pakistan outclass England to reach final of ICC Champions Trophy 2017
- Verizon Takes Over Yahoo To Complete $4.5 Billion Deal
- Schumer joins bipartisan push to block part of Trump's Saudi arms deal
- Professor eats his pro-Brexit book after election stunner
- Democratic Unionists in Northern Ireland become election key
- British PM Theresa May's top aides resign after election fiasco
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Uber CEO may step aside
- Sweden beats France as Lloris gifts winner; Netherlands win
- Smarter Siri and More Updates Arriving with iOS 11
June 18, 2017
Why Did US Crude Oil Prices Hit a 7-Month Low?
Increased oil production in the United States is hampering efforts to balance out market supply and demand, OPEC said on Tuesday. The IEA said in a separate report earlier on Wednesday it expected growth in non-Opec supply to outpace demand growth next year.
June 17, 2017
Nevada solar net metering bill signed into law
Tesla, Sunrun, and others promote net metering to encourage the switch from fossil fuels to renewable energy. It's part of Sandoval's bill-signing tour in Las Vegas, and one of several to do with clean energy .
June 15, 2017
American Otto Warmbier, prisoner of North Korea, released after 17 months
The three include Kim Dong-chul, a 63-year-old former Fairfax man who was arrested in October 2015, a few months before Warmbier . U.S. college student Otto Warmbier was flown from North Korea to Cincinnati, Ohio on Tuesday, and quickly brought to a hospital.
June 14, 2017
Ralph Northam wins Democratic nomination for governor
Perriello pledged in his concession speech to help Northam and said his campaign had shown that a "movement" is "rising up". At a debate I attended last month, both candidates clearly sought to represent the progressive base of the party.
June 13, 2017
Panama Switches Diplomatic Recognition From Taiwan to China
The island now has just 20 formal diplomatic partners, 12 of which are in Latin America and the Caribbean. He said Taiwan would immediately end cooperation with and assistance for Panama .
June 12, 2017
US Conducts First Strike Against Al-Shabaab Positions in Somalia - Pentagon
The US attack was carried out by at least one armed Reaper drone flying from a base in Djibouti, a US official said. This will ultimately disrupt the enemy's ability to conduct new attacks within Somalia, " Farmajo is quoted.
June 10, 2017
Israel pushes ahead with plans for 3000 settlement homes
The views expressed in this article are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect Al Jazeera's editorial policy . They say Israeli settlements are an obstacle to peace.
June 10, 2017
Hamilton: Ferrari is favouring Vettel
When he came back out, he was in front of Raikkonen while Ricciardo had jumped ahead of Bottas. "It feels unbelievable. Kimi Raikkonen made an unnecessary pit stop at lap 34 which helped Vettel to build a 10 second lead within 8 laps.
June 09, 2017
New Orleans Thursday weather: Gloriously sunny with blue skies
Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 miles per hour increasing to 15 to 20 miles per hour in the afternoon. Thursday night , it will be mostly clear with a low of 62, according to the weather service.
June 09, 2017
Sooner surprise: Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops retires at 56
He retires as the winningest coach in program history and one of the best to ever walk into Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. The 56-year-old Stoops says the time is right to step down, but adds his health had nothing to do with his decision.