Mourinho tells Man Utd board to spend Ronaldo money on Neymar
- Texas mother charged in deaths of toddlers left in hot car
- Belfast high rise may have same cladding as Grenfell Tower
- Lakers great Magic Johnson picks successor in Lonzo Ball
- Trump disputes Russian interference in 2016 election
- Bill Cosby trial: Judge orders release of jurors' names
- PGA Tour to start blood testing in October
- US And Russia In Discussions Over Tensions
- Supreme Court Will Hear Gerrymandering Case
- Russia eases to 2-0 Confederations Cup win over New Zealand
- Why Did US Crude Oil Prices Hit a 7-Month Low?
- Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
- 200+ mayors, 10 governors counter Trump's exit from Paris Agreement
- Unruly behaviour won't be accepted: Aviation Minister
- Nevada solar net metering bill signed into law
- 44% of India's aged treated badly in public
June 26, 2017
America's Cup: Team NZ helmsman Peter Burling - We can't stand still
The 26-year-old Burling is an America's Cup rookie. "Because we know if we stand still these guys will be catching us". While Team NZ have recorded four wins over the weekend, they entered the Cup match on -1 due to a new format quirk.
June 25, 2017
Box Office Weekend: Pixar's Cars 3 Takes Top Spot from Wonder Woman
The film generated an estimated $11.5 million, well above the predicted $6 million to $9 million, according to Box Office Analyst. Demetrius Shipp Jr. plays the mythologized rapper.
June 24, 2017
Google will FINALLY stop scanning user's Gmail messages to improve its ads
Privacy activists have long complained that the scanning of email contents amounts to unwarranted "eavesdropping" on users. The move will also bring Gmail in line with the paid G Suite email service that Google offers to its corporate customers.
June 24, 2017
Spicer Won't Comment on His White House Future
As you can imagine, numerous journalists who cover the White House press briefings aren't happy about being banned from recording them.
June 23, 2017
Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
A prosecutor said that Mourinho did not declare income from use of his image rights in order to gain an "illicit benefit". Ronaldo via his representatives last week denied any wrongdoing.
June 22, 2017
Growing frenzy outside court as Cosby deliberations wear on
Cosby of sexually violating them, but the statute of limitations for prosecution had run out in almost every case. Each carries a maximum 10-year prison term, though the counts could be merged at sentencing if he is convicted.
June 21, 2017
Ryan backs Postecoglou and the Socceroos' controversial system
Having conceded after just five minutes, Australia regrouped and almost levelled but Trent Sainsbury could only head wide from a free-kick.
June 20, 2017
Putin: New sanctions will 'complicate' Russia-US ties
The Senate nearly unanimously approved legislation Thursday that slaps sanctions on Iran and Russian Federation . They blocked USA companies such as Exxon Mobil, where Tillerson was chairman, from investing in such projects.
June 19, 2017
Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
Britain has been on high alert following a pair of attacks in recent weeks that claimed the lives of some 30 people. This happens during Ramadan, when Muslims fast from dawn to dusk and engage in intense prayer and feast at sundown.
June 18, 2017
Relay For Life celebrates life
The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life movement is a fundraising event meant to fight every cancer in every community. For more information visit relayforlife.org/GoshenNY or call Kris Revelle at 234-8853.