Legalized marijauna blamed for uptick in car crash claims
- Sears to close another 20 stores
- Murray, Wawrinka to meet 2nd time in French Open semis
- Bill Cosby trial: Judge orders release of jurors' names
- Amazon strikes again; the dressing room in your house
- Democrats fear slowdown of Russia sanctions bill in House
- Ryan backs Postecoglou and the Socceroos' controversial system
- Srikanth downs World No 1, enters final
- Russia eases to 2-0 Confederations Cup win over New Zealand
- Relay For Life celebrates life
- Why Did US Crude Oil Prices Hit a 7-Month Low?
- Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
- Presidential Poll: BJP May Announce Candidate June 23
- Nevada solar net metering bill signed into law
- 44% of India's aged treated badly in public
- MI health director charged with involuntary manslaughter in Flint water crisis
Июня 23, 2017
Trump disputes Russian interference in 2016 election
Johnson tells the panel that USA voting systems remain vulnerable to future cyberattacks. It wasn't until after the election, that Johnson formally made the designation.
Июня 22, 2017
Apple To Debut 'Do Not Disturb While Driving' Feature With iOS 11
You can also sort conversations by the amount of storage they take up, and delete them on an individual basis. So, here's how you turn your iPhone into Dark Mode for iOS 11 beta according to Business Insider .
Июня 21, 2017
PGA Tour to start blood testing in October
He said tour officials saw how the blood testing was administered and whether the actual testing affected performance. In addition, blood testing will be part of the program, which will reveal use of human growth hormones.
Июня 20, 2017
Cuba rejects new US policy, saying pressure will not work
In a speech in Miami last week, the president berated the Cuban regime for its authoritarian policies and human rights violations. There is no doubt that if the U.S. wants to influence Cuba , the best policy is to engage more with Cuba , not disengage.
Июня 20, 2017
Friend says Trump is considering 'terminating' Mueller
He said Trump had called him Monday night and the two discussed Gingrich's concerns about the probe. Donald Trump is in way over his head, and his presidency looks like it is living on borrowed time .
Июня 19, 2017
Thousands protest acquittal of officer who killed Philando Castile
February 11: Castile's mother, Valerie Castile , unveils a temporary memorial at the site of her son's shooting . The death of Philando Castile was sad and according to testimony in the Yanez trial, unnecessary.
Июня 18, 2017
200+ mayors, 10 governors counter Trump's exit from Paris Agreement
Haley defended Trump's decision saying business could not be run under the kind of regulations imposed by the Paris Climate deal. As other leaders around the world vowed to confront climate change without the United States, Mr.
Июня 17, 2017
Trump not planning to invoke executive privilege to block Comey testimony
Another senior committee aide said any subpoenas related to the unmasking issue would have been sent by committee Chairman Rep. Comey was sacked last month amid his agency's probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.
Июня 16, 2017
Pakistan outclass England to reach final of ICC Champions Trophy 2017
England faltered from 128 for two to lose their last eight wickets for just 83 runs in under 23 overs on a low, slow surface. Their "policy of proscribed aggression - the that's-just-the-way-I-play dictum - looked confusedly single-gear in Cardiff ".
Июня 15, 2017
Verizon Takes Over Yahoo To Complete $4.5 Billion Deal
We say appropriately because Oaths involve rather a lot of swearing, which is exactly what Yahoo has been for the last decade. The new company aims at building future of brands, using trusted content, powerful technology, and differentiated data.