Houston Rockets guard Eric Gordon named Sixth Man of the Year
- Box Office Weekend: Pixar's Cars 3 Takes Top Spot from Wonder Woman
- SKorean president calls for NKorean Olympic participation
- Texas mother charged in deaths of toddlers left in hot car
- Google will FINALLY stop scanning user's Gmail messages to improve its ads
- Sears to close another 20 stores
- Lakers great Magic Johnson picks successor in Lonzo Ball
- Murray, Wawrinka to meet 2nd time in French Open semis
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
- Bill Cosby trial: Judge orders release of jurors' names
- Growing frenzy outside court as Cosby deliberations wear on
- Cuba rejects new US policy, saying pressure will not work
- Friend says Trump is considering 'terminating' Mueller
- Thousands protest acquittal of officer who killed Philando Castile
- Russia eases to 2-0 Confederations Cup win over New Zealand
- Why Did US Crude Oil Prices Hit a 7-Month Low?
June 27, 2017
American Student Freed By North Korea Arrives Home
Warmbier was flown first to an American military medical facility in Japan, then flown on to Cincinnati, near his family's home. US officials last had consular access to Warmbier on March 2, 2016, through the Swedish Embassy in Pyongyang, Nauert said.
June 27, 2017
Flight Diverted After Woman Attempts to Open Door
After a 5-hour delay in Corpus Christi, it arrived safely in Houston . Photo courtesy of Cleveland ISD Police Department.
June 26, 2017
America's Cup: Team NZ helmsman Peter Burling - We can't stand still
The 26-year-old Burling is an America's Cup rookie. "Because we know if we stand still these guys will be catching us". While Team NZ have recorded four wins over the weekend, they entered the Cup match on -1 due to a new format quirk.
June 25, 2017
Petra Kvitova reaches semifinals at Aegon Classic
Ashleigh Barty needed an hour and 49 minutes to take down the 6th seed Garbine Muguruza by 3-6 6-4 6-3 for her second WTA final. Barty stunned Muguruza 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the second semi-final on the day.
June 24, 2017
Spicer Won't Comment on His White House Future
As you can imagine, numerous journalists who cover the White House press briefings aren't happy about being banned from recording them.
June 22, 2017
Government should not treat farmers as vote banks: Congress
The chief minister's decision to waive off farmers' loans up to Rs 50,000 will benefit around 22, 27, 506 farmers in the state. Many other states charge for electricity from farmers, whereas in Karnataka, the government pays on behalf of the farmers.
June 21, 2017
PGA Tour to start blood testing in October
He said tour officials saw how the blood testing was administered and whether the actual testing affected performance. In addition, blood testing will be part of the program, which will reveal use of human growth hormones.
June 21, 2017
Ryan backs Postecoglou and the Socceroos' controversial system
Having conceded after just five minutes, Australia regrouped and almost levelled but Trent Sainsbury could only head wide from a free-kick.
June 20, 2017
US And Russia In Discussions Over Tensions
He said government forces began attacking the SDF on Saturday, using warplanes, artillery and tanks in areas that SDF had liberated from IS.
June 19, 2017
Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
Britain has been on high alert following a pair of attacks in recent weeks that claimed the lives of some 30 people. This happens during Ramadan, when Muslims fast from dawn to dusk and engage in intense prayer and feast at sundown.