Google to stop scanning Gmail inboxes for personalized ads
- Russians hacked 21 election systems, Trump video a distraction, say United States officials
- S. Koreans march to protest United States missile defence system
- America's Cup: Team NZ helmsman Peter Burling - We can't stand still
- Texas mother charged in deaths of toddlers left in hot car
- Lakers great Magic Johnson picks successor in Lonzo Ball
- Trump disputes Russian interference in 2016 election
- Government should not treat farmers as vote banks: Congress
- Growing frenzy outside court as Cosby deliberations wear on
- Amazon strikes again; the dressing room in your house
- Ryan backs Postecoglou and the Socceroos' controversial system
- Putin: New sanctions will 'complicate' Russia-US ties
- Cuba rejects new US policy, saying pressure will not work
- US And Russia In Discussions Over Tensions
- Relay For Life celebrates life
- Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
June 28, 2017
Houston Rockets guard Eric Gordon named Sixth Man of the Year
Houston have a chance for a big night, with James Harden a finalist for MVP and Mike D'Antoni a finalist for Coach of the Year. The Rockets scored at least 130 points 12 times, marking the highest single season total by any team dating back to 1992-93.
June 25, 2017
Petra Kvitova reaches semifinals at Aegon Classic
Ashleigh Barty needed an hour and 49 minutes to take down the 6th seed Garbine Muguruza by 3-6 6-4 6-3 for her second WTA final. Barty stunned Muguruza 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the second semi-final on the day.
June 24, 2017
Legalized marijauna blamed for uptick in car crash claims
Mason Tvert with the Marijuana Policy Project, which fights to legalize marijuana, had something to say about that. Colorado experienced a 14 percent increase in collision claims compared with nearby Nebraska, Utah and Wyoming.
June 23, 2017
Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
A prosecutor said that Mourinho did not declare income from use of his image rights in order to gain an "illicit benefit". Ronaldo via his representatives last week denied any wrongdoing.
June 21, 2017
Democrats fear slowdown of Russia sanctions bill in House
Be proactive - Use the "Flag as Inappropriate" link at the upper right corner of each comment to let us know of abusive posts. The legislation also gives Congress the ability to block Trump from easing sanctions without Congressional approval.
June 20, 2017
Supreme Court Will Hear Gerrymandering Case
It will be the high court's first case in more than a decade on what's known as partisan gerrymandering. States redraw districts for House seats in Congress and for legislative districts in state legislatures.
June 20, 2017
NASA telescope finds 10 more planets that could have life
NASA says several of the 10 new potentially habitable planets circle stars similar in size to our sun. Researchers are now using the Hubble Space Telescope to determine if these planets had atmosphere.
June 19, 2017
Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
Britain has been on high alert following a pair of attacks in recent weeks that claimed the lives of some 30 people. This happens during Ramadan, when Muslims fast from dawn to dusk and engage in intense prayer and feast at sundown.
June 19, 2017
Thousands protest acquittal of officer who killed Philando Castile
February 11: Castile's mother, Valerie Castile , unveils a temporary memorial at the site of her son's shooting . The death of Philando Castile was sad and according to testimony in the Yanez trial, unnecessary.
June 18, 2017
Russia eases to 2-0 Confederations Cup win over New Zealand
Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo attends a training session at the Rubin Training Ground in Kazan , Russia , on Friday, June 16, 2017. Putin also stressed Russia's "responsibility and decisiveness to hold the Confederations Cup at the top level".