Flight Diverted After Woman Attempts to Open Door
- S. Koreans march to protest United States missile defence system
- America's Cup: Team NZ helmsman Peter Burling - We can't stand still
- Box Office Weekend: Pixar's Cars 3 Takes Top Spot from Wonder Woman
- SKorean president calls for NKorean Olympic participation
- Texas mother charged in deaths of toddlers left in hot car
- Sears to close another 20 stores
- Lakers great Magic Johnson picks successor in Lonzo Ball
- Murray, Wawrinka to meet 2nd time in French Open semis
- Bill Cosby trial: Judge orders release of jurors' names
- Democrats fear slowdown of Russia sanctions bill in House
- Ryan backs Postecoglou and the Socceroos' controversial system
- Cuba rejects new US policy, saying pressure will not work
- Supreme Court Will Hear Gerrymandering Case
- Relay For Life celebrates life
- Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
June 24, 2017
Google will FINALLY stop scanning user's Gmail messages to improve its ads
Privacy activists have long complained that the scanning of email contents amounts to unwarranted "eavesdropping" on users. The move will also bring Gmail in line with the paid G Suite email service that Google offers to its corporate customers.
June 24, 2017
Spicer Won't Comment on His White House Future
As you can imagine, numerous journalists who cover the White House press briefings aren't happy about being banned from recording them.
June 23, 2017
Trump disputes Russian interference in 2016 election
Johnson tells the panel that USA voting systems remain vulnerable to future cyberattacks. It wasn't until after the election, that Johnson formally made the designation.
June 22, 2017
Growing frenzy outside court as Cosby deliberations wear on
Cosby of sexually violating them, but the statute of limitations for prosecution had run out in almost every case. Each carries a maximum 10-year prison term, though the counts could be merged at sentencing if he is convicted.
June 21, 2017
Amazon strikes again; the dressing room in your house
But Amazon's difference is it lets you pick which individual items you want shipped to you-no stylist in the middle. Customers have seven days to decide what they like, and then pay only for what they keep.
June 20, 2017
Putin: New sanctions will 'complicate' Russia-US ties
The Senate nearly unanimously approved legislation Thursday that slaps sanctions on Iran and Russian Federation . They blocked USA companies such as Exxon Mobil, where Tillerson was chairman, from investing in such projects.
June 19, 2017
Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
Britain has been on high alert following a pair of attacks in recent weeks that claimed the lives of some 30 people. This happens during Ramadan, when Muslims fast from dawn to dusk and engage in intense prayer and feast at sundown.
June 19, 2017
Portugal hoping Ronaldo can continue his good form in Russia
Hector Moreno's injury time goal earned Mexico a 2-2 draw with Portugal in the Confederations Cup . The Confederations Cup is considered a warm up for next summer's World Cup.
June 18, 2017
200+ mayors, 10 governors counter Trump's exit from Paris Agreement
Haley defended Trump's decision saying business could not be run under the kind of regulations imposed by the Paris Climate deal. As other leaders around the world vowed to confront climate change without the United States, Mr.
June 17, 2017
Trump not planning to invoke executive privilege to block Comey testimony
Another senior committee aide said any subpoenas related to the unmasking issue would have been sent by committee Chairman Rep. Comey was sacked last month amid his agency's probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.