Democrats fear slowdown of Russia sanctions bill in House
- PGA Tour to start blood testing in October
- Ryan backs Postecoglou and the Socceroos' controversial system
- Putin: New sanctions will 'complicate' Russia-US ties
- Cuba rejects new US policy, saying pressure will not work
- NASA telescope finds 10 more planets that could have life
- Thousands protest acquittal of officer who killed Philando Castile
- Srikanth downs World No 1, enters final
- Why Did US Crude Oil Prices Hit a 7-Month Low?
- Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
- Presidential Poll: BJP May Announce Candidate June 23
- American Otto Warmbier, prisoner of North Korea, released after 17 months
- Gene Simmons Filed a Legal Application to Trademark the Devil's Horns Gesture
- Schumer joins bipartisan push to block part of Trump's Saudi arms deal
- Professor eats his pro-Brexit book after election stunner
- US Conducts First Strike Against Al-Shabaab Positions in Somalia - Pentagon
June 19, 2017
Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
Britain has been on high alert following a pair of attacks in recent weeks that claimed the lives of some 30 people. This happens during Ramadan, when Muslims fast from dawn to dusk and engage in intense prayer and feast at sundown.
June 18, 2017
Relay For Life celebrates life
The American Cancer Society's Relay For Life movement is a fundraising event meant to fight every cancer in every community. For more information visit relayforlife.org/GoshenNY or call Kris Revelle at 234-8853.
June 18, 2017
200+ mayors, 10 governors counter Trump's exit from Paris Agreement
Haley defended Trump's decision saying business could not be run under the kind of regulations imposed by the Paris Climate deal. As other leaders around the world vowed to confront climate change without the United States, Mr.
June 17, 2017
Nevada solar net metering bill signed into law
Tesla, Sunrun, and others promote net metering to encourage the switch from fossil fuels to renewable energy. It's part of Sandoval's bill-signing tour in Las Vegas, and one of several to do with clean energy .
June 16, 2017
44% of India's aged treated badly in public
Between March 2013 and December 2016, the state government's Elder Abuse Hotline received more than 5500 calls. The free screening will take place at 1:30 p.m. on June 20 and is open to the public.
June 16, 2017
The Congressional baseball game is a long-running, bipartisan tradition
US Senator Jeff Flake used his belt as a makeshift tourniquet to stop the staffer's bleeding, Williams said. - Rep. Alexandria police say five people were taken to area hospitals, including the gunman who opened fire.
June 15, 2017
MI health director charged with involuntary manslaughter in Flint water crisis
Eden Wells, was charged with lying to a police officer and obstruction of justice, according to the Detroit Free Press and the AP. Misconduct in office charges are punishable by up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
June 14, 2017
Ralph Northam wins Democratic nomination for governor
Perriello pledged in his concession speech to help Northam and said his campaign had shown that a "movement" is "rising up". At a debate I attended last month, both candidates clearly sought to represent the progressive base of the party.
June 13, 2017
Modi to visit US; talks with Trump on 26th
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit the United States later this month to meet President Donald Trump for the first time. He said the two leaders will discuss ways to strengthen ties between the two countries and "advancing common priorities".
June 12, 2017
SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Uber CEO may step aside
Just two months ago, Uber made a decision to extend its internal investigation into allegations of harassment at work. However, the possibility of Kalanick taking a leave of absence has triggered a leadership crisis within the company.