Cuba rejects new US policy, saying pressure will not work
- NASA telescope finds 10 more planets that could have life
- Relay For Life celebrates life
- Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
- Analysts Warn: Much Deeper OPEC Cuts Are Needed
- Gene Simmons Filed a Legal Application to Trademark the Devil's Horns Gesture
- Fox News Dropping 'Fair & Balanced' Slogan
- Ralph Northam wins Democratic nomination for governor
- Panama Switches Diplomatic Recognition From Taiwan to China
- Professor eats his pro-Brexit book after election stunner
- US Conducts First Strike Against Al-Shabaab Positions in Somalia - Pentagon
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Uber CEO may step aside
- Sweden beats France as Lloris gifts winner; Netherlands win
- Apple's latest iOS update will render older iPhones, iPads obsolete
- Indian official says key rebel leader dies in Myanmar
- Smarter Siri and More Updates Arriving with iOS 11
June 20, 2017
Supreme Court Will Hear Gerrymandering Case
It will be the high court's first case in more than a decade on what's known as partisan gerrymandering. States redraw districts for House seats in Congress and for legislative districts in state legislatures.
June 19, 2017
Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
Britain has been on high alert following a pair of attacks in recent weeks that claimed the lives of some 30 people. This happens during Ramadan, when Muslims fast from dawn to dusk and engage in intense prayer and feast at sundown.
June 19, 2017
Portugal hoping Ronaldo can continue his good form in Russia
Hector Moreno's injury time goal earned Mexico a 2-2 draw with Portugal in the Confederations Cup . The Confederations Cup is considered a warm up for next summer's World Cup.
June 18, 2017
Srikanth downs World No 1, enters final
From then on the lead kept shuttling between the two till the Japanese edged out the mammoth game 28-26. The Japanese capitalised on it to produce a strong third game and never gave the Indian much chance.
June 17, 2017
Nevada solar net metering bill signed into law
Tesla, Sunrun, and others promote net metering to encourage the switch from fossil fuels to renewable energy. It's part of Sandoval's bill-signing tour in Las Vegas, and one of several to do with clean energy .
June 16, 2017
Pakistan outclass England to reach final of ICC Champions Trophy 2017
England faltered from 128 for two to lose their last eight wickets for just 83 runs in under 23 overs on a low, slow surface. Their "policy of proscribed aggression - the that's-just-the-way-I-play dictum - looked confusedly single-gear in Cardiff ".
June 14, 2017
Schumer joins bipartisan push to block part of Trump's Saudi arms deal
Franken, a co-sponsor of the resolution, cited Saudi Arabia's war in Yemen, which he called "a tragedy that we can not continue to support".
June 13, 2017
May heads for crunch meeting with party lawmakers
MPs agreed that they and their constituents did not want another General Election and were united in the aim of stopping Jeremy Corbyn becoming prime minister.
June 12, 2017
British PM Theresa May's top aides resign after election fiasco
In a statement yesterday morning the Labour leader urged Ms May to resign so he could form a minority government. They wanted the campaign to focus on May and a clear message that only she could be trusted.
June 11, 2017
Alleged victim's mother: Cosby said he was a 'sick man'
She told jurors Tuesday that Cosby gave her pills that left her incapacitated as the star sexually assaulted her in January 2004. Constand testified she remembers having blurred vision, saying, "I could see two of him", and that her legs were "rubbery".