Apple's latest iOS update will render older iPhones, iPads obsolete
- Tune in to WBNG for President Trump's 2:45 pm
- New Orleans Thursday weather: Gloriously sunny with blue skies
- Apple introduces smart compact music speaker
- Moderate alcohol consumption has adverse effect on brain function
- British police name third London Bridge attacker as Youssef Zaghba
- Beijing lashes out over Pentagon report on Chinese military
- OECD Says Global Growth "Better But Not Good Enough"
- Eighth London bridge victim 'may have been thrown into the Thames'
- Babies Should Get Their Own Room At 6 Months Old
- Lewis Hamilton says Sebastian Vettel is Ferrari's number one
- Saudi Arabia king: Trump's visit a 'turning point'
- Van drives into crowd of pedestrians on London Bridge; injuries reported
- Jason Dufner, David Lingmerth share Memorial lead
- Stocks back at record highs after better job data
- Hastings: Possible Net Neutrality Changes 'Unfortunate'
June 11, 2017
Indian official says key rebel leader dies in Myanmar
Rijiju said the Indian government had withdrawn ceasefire with NSCN (K) after banning it in 2015 through a special notification. While referring to the government sources media reports said that the ailing leader had died of diabetes-related complications.
June 10, 2017
Israel pushes ahead with plans for 3000 settlement homes
The views expressed in this article are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect Al Jazeera's editorial policy . They say Israeli settlements are an obstacle to peace.
June 09, 2017
Julian Edelman, New England Patriots agree to multi-year contract extension
Patriots and WR Julian Edelman are moving toward a contract extension that should be completed in the next day or so, sources say. A seventh-round pick by New England in 2009, Edelman has played his entire National Football League career with the Patriots.
June 09, 2017
Sooner surprise: Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops retires at 56
He retires as the winningest coach in program history and one of the best to ever walk into Oklahoma Memorial Stadium. The 56-year-old Stoops says the time is right to step down, but adds his health had nothing to do with his decision.
June 08, 2017
Van Dijk keen on Anfield move
Saints chairman Ralph Krueger made strong statements regarding the club's lack of need to sell any players, in particular Van Dijk, this summer.
June 07, 2017
London mayor: 'You do not commit these disgusting acts in my name'
Appearing on Channel 4 News , Mr Khan said Mr Trump was wrong about "many things" and that his state visit should not go ahead . In an interview days later with ITV, Trump said Khan's comments were "very nasty".
June 07, 2017
Morgan lauds 'outstanding' attack as England seal semi spot
The Kiwis play Bangladesh in their final group game with all three sides still able to join England in the knockout stages. Buttler's knock had two each of boundaries and sixes as England posted 310 runs before they were dismissed in 49.3 overs.
June 06, 2017
Trump, Abbas say peace deal with Israel is possible
Trump said in reference to the Palestinians' practice of paying cash to terrorists or their families for attacks against Israelis. Trump's departure from Obama's emphasis on cooperation with Iran was welcomed by his Israeli hosts.
June 04, 2017
Hung parliament: How markets are reacting to tightening polls
A hung parliament occurs when no party has won enough seats in a general election to have a majority in the House of Commons. The Independent cites a finding by Panelbase published yesterday that the Tory poll lead is still at 15 points.
June 03, 2017
Washing hands in cold water as good as hot
The Centers for Disease Control recommends washing your hands using any water temperature for 20 seconds. Antibacterial soaps were banned in the U.S. past year after claims they do " more harm than good".