Apple To Debut 'Do Not Disturb While Driving' Feature With iOS 11
- Government should not treat farmers as vote banks: Congress
- Amazon strikes again; the dressing room in your house
- US And Russia In Discussions Over Tensions
- Friend says Trump is considering 'terminating' Mueller
- Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
- Portugal hoping Ronaldo can continue his good form in Russia
- Srikanth downs World No 1, enters final
- Russia eases to 2-0 Confederations Cup win over New Zealand
- Why Did US Crude Oil Prices Hit a 7-Month Low?
- Presidential Poll: BJP May Announce Candidate June 23
- 44% of India's aged treated badly in public
- The Congressional baseball game is a long-running, bipartisan tradition
- American Otto Warmbier, prisoner of North Korea, released after 17 months
- Analysts Warn: Much Deeper OPEC Cuts Are Needed
- Fox News Dropping 'Fair & Balanced' Slogan
June 21, 2017
Democrats fear slowdown of Russia sanctions bill in House
Be proactive - Use the "Flag as Inappropriate" link at the upper right corner of each comment to let us know of abusive posts. The legislation also gives Congress the ability to block Trump from easing sanctions without Congressional approval.
June 20, 2017
Supreme Court Will Hear Gerrymandering Case
It will be the high court's first case in more than a decade on what's known as partisan gerrymandering. States redraw districts for House seats in Congress and for legislative districts in state legislatures.
June 18, 2017
Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
However, a weak pulse could be a sign of heat exhaustion, while a "rapid, strong pulse" is a sign of heat stroke. Valley high temperatures could soar to 105 to 110 degrees over the weekend and through Tuesday.
June 17, 2017
Nevada solar net metering bill signed into law
Tesla, Sunrun, and others promote net metering to encourage the switch from fossil fuels to renewable energy. It's part of Sandoval's bill-signing tour in Las Vegas, and one of several to do with clean energy .
June 16, 2017
Pakistan outclass England to reach final of ICC Champions Trophy 2017
England faltered from 128 for two to lose their last eight wickets for just 83 runs in under 23 overs on a low, slow surface. Their "policy of proscribed aggression - the that's-just-the-way-I-play dictum - looked confusedly single-gear in Cardiff ".
June 14, 2017
Schumer joins bipartisan push to block part of Trump's Saudi arms deal
Franken, a co-sponsor of the resolution, cited Saudi Arabia's war in Yemen, which he called "a tragedy that we can not continue to support".
June 14, 2017
Ralph Northam wins Democratic nomination for governor
Perriello pledged in his concession speech to help Northam and said his campaign had shown that a "movement" is "rising up". At a debate I attended last month, both candidates clearly sought to represent the progressive base of the party.
June 13, 2017
May heads for crunch meeting with party lawmakers
MPs agreed that they and their constituents did not want another General Election and were united in the aim of stopping Jeremy Corbyn becoming prime minister.
June 13, 2017
Modi to visit US; talks with Trump on 26th
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit the United States later this month to meet President Donald Trump for the first time. He said the two leaders will discuss ways to strengthen ties between the two countries and "advancing common priorities".
June 12, 2017
British PM Theresa May's top aides resign after election fiasco
In a statement yesterday morning the Labour leader urged Ms May to resign so he could form a minority government. They wanted the campaign to focus on May and a clear message that only she could be trusted.