Apple To Debut 'Do Not Disturb While Driving' Feature With iOS 11
- Amazon strikes again; the dressing room in your house
- Democrats fear slowdown of Russia sanctions bill in House
- Putin: New sanctions will 'complicate' Russia-US ties
- Cuba rejects new US policy, saying pressure will not work
- NASA telescope finds 10 more planets that could have life
- Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
- Heat advisory issued for Topeka, eastern Kansas
- Unruly behaviour won't be accepted: Aviation Minister
- Pakistan outclass England to reach final of ICC Champions Trophy 2017
- The Congressional baseball game is a long-running, bipartisan tradition
- Verizon Takes Over Yahoo To Complete $4.5 Billion Deal
- American Otto Warmbier, prisoner of North Korea, released after 17 months
- Ralph Northam wins Democratic nomination for governor
- Modi to visit US; talks with Trump on 26th
- Democratic Unionists in Northern Ireland become election key
June 22, 2017
Government should not treat farmers as vote banks: Congress
The chief minister's decision to waive off farmers' loans up to Rs 50,000 will benefit around 22, 27, 506 farmers in the state. Many other states charge for electricity from farmers, whereas in Karnataka, the government pays on behalf of the farmers.
June 20, 2017
US And Russia In Discussions Over Tensions
He said government forces began attacking the SDF on Saturday, using warplanes, artillery and tanks in areas that SDF had liberated from IS.
June 20, 2017
Friend says Trump is considering 'terminating' Mueller
He said Trump had called him Monday night and the two discussed Gingrich's concerns about the probe. Donald Trump is in way over his head, and his presidency looks like it is living on borrowed time .
June 18, 2017
Srikanth downs World No 1, enters final
From then on the lead kept shuttling between the two till the Japanese edged out the mammoth game 28-26. The Japanese capitalised on it to produce a strong third game and never gave the Indian much chance.
June 17, 2017
Nevada solar net metering bill signed into law
Tesla, Sunrun, and others promote net metering to encourage the switch from fossil fuels to renewable energy. It's part of Sandoval's bill-signing tour in Las Vegas, and one of several to do with clean energy .
June 15, 2017
MI health director charged with involuntary manslaughter in Flint water crisis
Eden Wells, was charged with lying to a police officer and obstruction of justice, according to the Detroit Free Press and the AP. Misconduct in office charges are punishable by up to five years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
June 15, 2017
Fox News Dropping 'Fair & Balanced' Slogan
Ailes cared so much for the slogan that he would hold seminars to discuss the "Fair & Balanced" tagline with staff members. No longer tagged as "Fair & Balanced". "I don't think it is necessarily of one view", Murdoch said .
June 14, 2017
E3 2017 - Metroid: Samus Returns coming to Nintendo 3DS
If music isn't one's beat, then the pair of Samus Returns amiibo should make for nice bonuses to grab alongside the game as well. Similarly, she has appeared in other games like Super Smash Bros . and the Super Mario RPG because of her enormous popularity.
June 13, 2017
May heads for crunch meeting with party lawmakers
MPs agreed that they and their constituents did not want another General Election and were united in the aim of stopping Jeremy Corbyn becoming prime minister.
June 12, 2017
British PM Theresa May's top aides resign after election fiasco
In a statement yesterday morning the Labour leader urged Ms May to resign so he could form a minority government. They wanted the campaign to focus on May and a clear message that only she could be trusted.