American Student Freed By North Korea Arrives Home
- S. Koreans march to protest United States missile defence system
- America's Cup: Team NZ helmsman Peter Burling - We can't stand still
- SKorean president calls for NKorean Olympic participation
- Petra Kvitova reaches semifinals at Aegon Classic
- Google will FINALLY stop scanning user's Gmail messages to improve its ads
- Belfast high rise may have same cladding as Grenfell Tower
- Sears to close another 20 stores
- Apple To Debut 'Do Not Disturb While Driving' Feature With iOS 11
- Democrats fear slowdown of Russia sanctions bill in House
- Ryan backs Postecoglou and the Socceroos' controversial system
- US And Russia In Discussions Over Tensions
- Supreme Court Will Hear Gerrymandering Case
- Vehicle strikes several pedestrians on London road
- Russia eases to 2-0 Confederations Cup win over New Zealand
- Relay For Life celebrates life
June 27, 2017
Russians hacked 21 election systems, Trump video a distraction, say United States officials
Priestap added that Russian Federation has been conducting campaigns regarding USA elections "for years" but that the Kremlin has now stepped up its game.
June 24, 2017
Legalized marijauna blamed for uptick in car crash claims
Mason Tvert with the Marijuana Policy Project, which fights to legalize marijuana, had something to say about that. Colorado experienced a 14 percent increase in collision claims compared with nearby Nebraska, Utah and Wyoming.
June 23, 2017
Trump disputes Russian interference in 2016 election
Johnson tells the panel that USA voting systems remain vulnerable to future cyberattacks. It wasn't until after the election, that Johnson formally made the designation.
June 22, 2017
Bill Cosby trial: Judge orders release of jurors' names
He may try to call additional witnesses to establish Cosby's experiences with women who claimed they were drugged and assaulted. If not for court-sanctioned secrecy, his accusers might have known about each other and been more willing to come forward.
June 22, 2017
Government should not treat farmers as vote banks: Congress
The chief minister's decision to waive off farmers' loans up to Rs 50,000 will benefit around 22, 27, 506 farmers in the state. Many other states charge for electricity from farmers, whereas in Karnataka, the government pays on behalf of the farmers.
June 21, 2017
Amazon strikes again; the dressing room in your house
But Amazon's difference is it lets you pick which individual items you want shipped to you-no stylist in the middle. Customers have seven days to decide what they like, and then pay only for what they keep.
June 20, 2017
Putin: New sanctions will 'complicate' Russia-US ties
The Senate nearly unanimously approved legislation Thursday that slaps sanctions on Iran and Russian Federation . They blocked USA companies such as Exxon Mobil, where Tillerson was chairman, from investing in such projects.
June 20, 2017
NASA telescope finds 10 more planets that could have life
NASA says several of the 10 new potentially habitable planets circle stars similar in size to our sun. Researchers are now using the Hubble Space Telescope to determine if these planets had atmosphere.
June 18, 2017
200+ mayors, 10 governors counter Trump's exit from Paris Agreement
Haley defended Trump's decision saying business could not be run under the kind of regulations imposed by the Paris Climate deal. As other leaders around the world vowed to confront climate change without the United States, Mr.
June 17, 2017
Trump not planning to invoke executive privilege to block Comey testimony
Another senior committee aide said any subpoenas related to the unmasking issue would have been sent by committee Chairman Rep. Comey was sacked last month amid his agency's probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.