To many Americans, Memorial Day has lost its meaning
- Oil drifts below $50
- Queensland police officer shot dead as 'wanted man' evades traffic stop
- LeBron undaunted by challenge of facing Warriors in Finals
- What Is Memorial Day? Its Meaning and Why It Is Celebrated
- Can analysts adopt a bullish outlook for Iomart Group Plc (LON:IOM)?
- Gregg Allman of The Allman Brothers Band dies at age 69
- Patrol urges caution for Memorial Day
- Cowboys anticipate Ezekiel Elliott will practice next week
- Trump says never mentioned Israel when providing info to Russian Federation
- Two explosions in Jakarta near bus station; two dead including suspected bomber
- Churchgoers, Priest Taken Hostage in Philippines Besieged City
- National Weather Service: Radar-confirmed tornados near Saluda, Lancaster
- NFL cuts OT from 15 minutes to 10, citing player safety
- Silva sees Man City progress under Guardiola in trophyless campaign
- Iran: Rouhani Secures Second Term With Sweeping Mandate
May 30, 2017
Trump honors fallen soldiers and Gold Star families in Memorial Day speech
In his first Memorial Day remarks as president, Trump told the stories of two soldiers who died in Afghanistan, Green Beret Capt. Robert Kelly, 29, was killed in a roadside bomb blast in 2010 during a foot patrol in Afghanistan's Helmand Province.
May 29, 2017
Erdogan congratulates Iran's Rouhani over election win
The turnout was relatively high, around 70 percent, and Rouhani has obtained 57 percent of the votes, winning the election in the first round.
May 28, 2017
Fox News finds itself in unaccustomed spot _ out of first
CNN was second in the 25-54 demographic for the week with 588,000 viewers, and Fox News trailed with 497,000. Added CNN's Brian Stelter, "This is an extraordinary moment in the cable news race".
May 27, 2017
Trump, G7 peers seek deals on terrorism, trade, climate
TRUMP: We remember and mourn those almost 3,000 innocent people who were brutally murdered by terrorists on September 11, 2001. During a photo-taking session, none of them spoke to Trump, except for the secretary-general of Nato , Jens Stoltenberg.
May 26, 2017
Wales boss Coleman says not interested in Palace job
Coleman has named a 26-strong squad without suspended Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale for a Portugal training camp next week. Wales manager Coleman said: "He doesn't want to play worldwide football, which is a disappointment from our point of view".
May 25, 2017
Trump sure has issues with Melania
The interaction unfolded between the couple as they arrived in the country on Trump's first trip overseas as president. The speech at the Museum was Trump's last stop in Israel, before flying to Rome to meet with Pope Francis .
May 25, 2017
Graco recalls car seats; webbing may not hold child in crash
The exact model numbers for the recalled items are 1871689, 1908152, 1813074, 1872691, 1853478, 1877535, 1813015, and 1794334. Graco said it will contact affected consumers and provide them with free replacement kits to install new harness restraints.
May 24, 2017
Instagram Takes Another Page From Snap
When you switch over to the Explore tab in the Instagram app, you'll see a new ring with Stories from people near you. On Tuesday, Snapchat unveiled a new tool that lets users collaborate with friends and family to create custom Stories.
May 24, 2017
Russia, Saudi Arabia keen to keeping oil cutbacks
Global benchmark Brent crude added 1.7 percent to $51.69 on the ICE Futures Europe exchange. U.S. light sweet crude WTI was up $1.48 at $49.32 a barrel.
May 23, 2017
Oil rises to one-month high as Saudi sees output curbs
The plan was released just a day after Trump left OPEC's de-facto leader Saudi Arabia for his first overseas state-visit. Then in December, non-OPEC producers led by Russian Federation agreed to reduce their own output by 558,000bpd.